vekia

[module] Shopmania integration free

Shopmania Prestashop free module

This addon is our free software. With this module you will be available to integrate own Prestashop with ShopMania, which is a price comparision system and shopping portal offering free shopping resources for customers. You - as a shop owner - have got an ability to add own products to shopmania system, with this addon - for free.

shopmania-cover.png

module works with prestashop 1.2.x 1.3.x 1.4.x 1.5.x 1.6.x

you can download module form this post (see link below) or from our website shopmania prestashop free integration.

After download & installation, please read this article: how to configure & use free shopmania module?

i don't know when i need to configure the module please help me it's don't work.

See my attachment

post-418416-0-72144500-1388473781_thumb.jpg

Edited by allofdi

This module does not support friendly links. Is it possible to work ?

(Moduł nie obsługuje przyjaznych linków, czy jest jakiś sposób aby działały ?)

Hi I tried many times to configure I am getting the same "how to configure page".

Please help 

I am using 1.5.6.2

site is enabled on SSL 

Please advice 

Hi I tried many times to configure I am getting the same "how to configure page".

Please help 

I am using 1.5.6.2

site is enabled on SSL 

Please advice 

i don't understand the matter of your problem.

can you describe it a bit more please?

i don't understand the matter of your problem.

can you describe it a bit more please?

post-418416-0-72144500-1388473781_thumb.

Hi Many thanks for the fast response. This is the page I am getting once I installed the Module. There is no option to do any configuration in the Module. I am using "Shopmania 1.2"

Edited by mijosh

hello

unfortunately your image is very small, i don't see anything on it  :(

I am really sorry Dear  :unsure:

It seems the post is not allowing me to upload any pics Expect the link 

The Pic is shown on the post -" #6 " it is the same issue I am getting Without any connection issue shown on that pic in mine it is only showing the blue tab on "Read How to Configure Shopmania"

Edited by mijosh

First of all, thank you so much for sharing the module.

I have installed the module and following the instruction to submit the product feed. However, I received a email from shopmania and said the datafeed can't be approved. Below is the email I have received:

Unfortunately we were not able to approve your merchant datafeed at this time. 

Rejection reason: 

There is no line separator in your datafeed. Please make sure to include a newline (\n) after each product line. 

Once you correct the problems, we will review your datafeed, activate your products and start driving traffic to your website. If you are unsure how to get this problem solved, please let me know and I'll be glad to help. 

Please help me for fix the issue. Thank you so much!

First of all, thank you so much for sharing the module.

I have installed the module and following the instruction to submit the product feed. However, I received a email from shopmania and said the datafeed can't be approved. Below is the email I have received:

Unfortunately we were not able to approve your merchant datafeed at this time. 

Rejection reason: 

There is no line separator in your datafeed. Please make sure to include a newline (\n) after each product line. 

Once you correct the problems, we will review your datafeed, activate your products and start driving traffic to your website. If you are unsure how to get this problem solved, please let me know and I'll be glad to help. 

Please help me for fix the issue. Thank you so much!

what ps version you use? i want to update this addon, so please let me know and I will do it

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for the module but I have a large issue.

The module works fine but it posts all of the products from all of the categories to Shop Mania and not just the 'customer' category products.

I have a category for 'stock' with it's cost prices that is used to make up into items for the 'customer' category.

I also have a category for 'affiliates' that includes affiliate only products.

All of my products including at cost products got posted to Shop Mania. Fortunately the next day I was able to get them to suspend my account until the issue is fixed.

Can the module be modified so that admin can select the categories of which products will be listed please?

Thanks

To Puffdade,

I just imported the Prestashop module for Shop Mania as you do any module.

However, first you should go and set up an account with Shopmania if you haven't already.

Unfortunately I can't give you more details as mine is uninstalled for the time being until I can restrict the categories being sent.

Hello vekia,

I run PS 1.5.4.1

And have a account proven bij shopmania, have download the prestashop script from the shopmania website and installed in the root dir.

But the datafeed don't work..I see that your module are installed but chmod are 644 to all files and map..not chance can make, if that are the prob, I don't know.

Some things, I misunderstood: Do I have to upload the products.php ore the datafeed_shopmania_prestashop.php?

Its not possible to upload the datafeed_shopmania_prestashop.php to the module folder: shopmania (fatal error in FTP: 550 datafeed_shopmania_prestashop.php: Permission denied)

Best Regard,

Generaal

Hi Vekia , what is the licence of the source code of this module ? 

I'm trying to centralize ( in french ) all the opensource and Free modules for products export : 

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/356723-central-les-modules-gratuits-dexport-comparateurs-et-marketplace/

Can we consider your code as open source and thus being possible to be modified and reused ?

Hi Vekia, By open source I didn't mean to rebrand but to modify and keep the copyright on all contributors.

Bt I guess it's what you meants by rebranding so I would say this could not belong to my list.

thanks for your quick answer.

Does the current version allow you to set which products are posted?

When I tried an earlier version it posted all of my stock including the Affiliate marketing tools and the parts that are used to make the up the products. These other items not for public viewing and are in their own categories and available to specific user groups.

While I have to quickly remove that version, it would be great to have one that will only post selected products or from selected categories so one could make up a category to include the product you wish to post.

Thanks

I want to add the additional images for each product, if a product have more than one image.

I want to have the additional images in one and the same cell, without any separator separating them like this:

Product name|10.00|www.url.com/cover_image.jpg|www.url.com/additional_image_1.jpg, www.url.com/additional_image_2.jpg

How can I achieve this?