cbersch

Warehouse in the produt page.

Hi guys,

I work with dropshipping and I'm rying to find a module that includes the dispatch location for the customer.

Something like "delivered from China"

I can't find something like it.

If you developed/know some module in this way, please let me know ( free or paid)

Regards

Since in any case you'll have to input somewhere the dispatch location, my advice for you is to just add it as text in the product description.

In case you have many products automatically updated via csv or whatever, and you got the location in your import file, the best thing you can do is to post a job offer for custom module or core customization.

Good morning,

I had a similar requirement for another site of mine where all products will come from China with the inevitable lengthy delivery times, so to get round the problem of ensuring that customers know how long it will take for their goods to arrive I put an extra TAB on the product pages with all the relevant information.

Also, as the shipping costs vary by weight I have the actual weight declared just below the short product description, both these options were free but, of course, you could get a developer to do this for you as Snade suggested

Paul