duongthach

Any module that can create a new page in CMS and can be accessd without displaying left/right column

Hi,

I'm thinking about developing a module that can create a static page with link to access it and content. But before I dive into that, I would like to ask if there is already a module out there that meeds exactly my need. I created a module that displays several links in the footer that lead to static pages that display various information about the company. When I used CMS to create a static page, its link can only be accessible in the top horrizontal menu. Furthermore, when i clicked on the link, it led to the content page with 2 columns in left and right. So the question is , is there any module out there that can help me create a static page with a link and i can attach that link to the link in my own module and its content can be displayed with header, footer, and top horizontal menu only( no left and right column) ?

Thank you for your replies

PS: I hope my 2 pictures can help illustrate my point.

post-537281-0-13354800-1365823050_thumb.jpg

post-537281-0-67654200-1365823053_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I'm thinking about developing a module that can create a static page with link to access it and content. But before I dive into that, I would like to ask if there is already a module out there that meeds exactly my need. I created a module that displays several links in the footer that lead to static pages that display various information about the company. When I used CMS to create a static page, its link can only be accessible in the top horrizontal menu. Furthermore, when i clicked on the link, it led to the content page with 2 columns in left and right. So the question is , is there any module out there that can help me create a static page with a link and i can attach that link to the link in my own module and its content can be displayed with header, footer, and top horizontal menu only( no left and right column) ?

Thank you for your replies

PS: I hope my 2 pictures can help illustrate my point.

Just install one custom footer like for example prestaloveeasyfooter and then make your cms page connect it's link with some text in the footer and try to except all the modules of both columns in order to be deactivated only for that specific page!

• Like 1