Hello everybody,

In case you are looking for another email plugin for PrestaShop I invite you to check out SendinBlue and the plugin they've created: https://resources.sendinblue.com/en/plugin-prestashop/

Yeah they've still got the old PrestaShop logo on but I'm sure they'll change it soon :D

You can send up to 9 000 emails per month for free and plans start at as little as 5,49 euros per month for 40 000 emails.

Cheers,

Alex

Sendinblue is the worst email marketing i've used ever.

It's time wasting, bad delivery of email campaigns, asking for verifying your account again and again, blocking your account with no reason and asking you to verify it again, again and again. Bad support (answering to tickets after at least 48 working hours), etc.

I have used it and i strongly recommend you to DO NOT waste your time on it. Mailchimp is much better, even Aweber is good too.

Forget about sendinblue, i had a very bad experience with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi and thanks for the module I just installed it but cannot import anything the module stays like 3 minutes processing and then I get a 4040 page not found I am using ps 1.6.1.6

Can anyone help?

Regards

After deselecting the secure connection now I get:

Successfull imported:
Successfull updated: 

Nothing was imported

Again I tried the import and now I get:

Successfull imported: 78

Successfull updated: 0

But in mailchimp under the same list I still have no subscribers

Edited by screege (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello!

How can I change the code to make this module to export ALL subscribers from my store to Mailchimp? Because now it just export only subscribed customers. And today I already have subscribers who subscribed by module "blocknewsletter" (they are not customers).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sendinblue is the worst email marketing i've used ever.

It's time wasting, bad delivery of email campaigns, asking for verifying your account again and again, blocking your account with no reason and asking you to verify it again, again and again. Bad support (answering to tickets after at least 48 working hours), etc.

I have used it and i strongly recommend you to DO NOT waste your time on it. Mailchimp is much better, even Aweber is good too.

Forget about sendinblue, i had a very bad experience with it.

Mailchimp automation is a joke too i would lice to see ActiveCampaign integrated to prestashop instead of mailchimp.

Anyway there is a mailchimp module that support new automation features for prestashop?

Seems they only support few ecomm platform 

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...