minic studio

[FREE MODULE] minic mailchimp for PS 1.5.+

Fantastic!

I just could not manager iser a subscription block in my website.

Works really good!

That part should work well if you insert the form code form mailchimp.

Here is a howto tutorial to achieve the code, the rest of the instructions is inside the module.

Probably i should care more about this inside the module. I`ll add more explanations in the next release, or maybe i`ll build a step-by-step setup.

Edited by minic studio

why is not showing the "subscribe" button in the block? if you hit "enter" is working well, but it would be useful a subscribe button

why is not showing the "subscribe" button in the block? if you hit "enter" is working well, but it would be useful a subscribe button

Can you provide a link to the site?

www.papusideportelan.ro

Remove the clear class from the :

<div class="clear">
 <input class="button" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" name="subscribe" type="submit" value="Subscribe">
</div>

so will be :

<div>
 <input class="button" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" name="subscribe" type="submit" value="Subscribe">
</div>

Your style is override the clear and sets the height to 0 and the visibility to hidden.

Remove the clear class from the :

<div class="clear">
</div>

so will be :

<div>
</div>

Your style is override the clear and sets the height to 0 and the visibility to hidden.

Thank you very, very much for your help! It's working flawless!

Thank you for provide us this module.

What I need to do in order to adapt it for using it for prestashop 1.4.9?

Hi,

Didint tested on 1.4.9 but i think its should work, no big differences apart from multistore.

Nice Module, actually !

i've tried to put embedded sign-up form on the left column .. (i've followed the instruction on the module page)

but,

found no sign-up form/block on my homepage.

could it be because i have another block newsletter by prestashop original default module.. :huh:

i'm using 1.5.4.1 right now..

Any help, please? :)

Edited by flockz

Thank you for the great module.

how can I make this module appear in the header next to the logo?

Thanks!

mailchimp.jpg

Nice module, thank you.

Now I was asking myself the following:

The automatic import with the embedded form code to MailChimp works fine so far.

But how do you guys manage the import of the customers that choose to subscribe to the newsletter while registering an account or using opc?

Do you manually import them before sending a newsletter, or does somebody have an easier solution for that?

Greetings Nihi

Like Flockz I can't see the Mailchimp signup button on my homepage either. I'm also using 1.5.4.1 and have followed all the module instructions to the best of my understanding.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

thanks for your nice module, maybe you should just add in the MCAPI.class.php the code "if (!class_exists('MCAPI', false)) {" in the first line.

To prevent problems with other mailchimp's module. like ecommerce360, etc...

This module seems great but can it be used to capture email addresses when the user checks the subscribe box on the sign up form?  Rather than them having to sign up seperately once they have registered

Great Module but unfortunately i am having issues even installing it, it says this

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class MCAPI in /home8/mysite/public_html/modules/minicmailchimp/MCAPI.class.php on line 5

can anyone help with this, i had to delete the module from FTP

Unfortunately don`t work on 1.4 :(

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MySQL::getVersion() in minicmailchimp.php on line 115 Call Stack: 0.0000 649640 1. {main}() admin/index.php:0 0.0507 4237872 2. AdminModules->postProcess() admin/index.php:112 0.0531 4747008 3. MinicMailchimp->getContent() admin/tabs/AdminModules.php:662

Hello,

I buy a template to Template Monster and I have a problem with your Slider Pro.
Prestashop version: 1.5.5.0
Module version: 4.1.5

I can't put less than 100 caracters for the url.

The slider cut the URL up to 100 caracters.

Can you help me ?

Sorry for my english, I am french.

Nicolas

this module do not work under 1.4.1 :(

Hi!

The module doesn't support v1.4, i think its pointless to make support for those old versions... You should upgrade your store.

Hi, I'm having a problem importing my customer lists to Mailchimp, it will only import the first record!  Thanks for the help

Hi!

Are you sure u have more than 1 record?

Hi,

This is a great module - thanks!

I have one question though... I don't get my translation to show up. Only the english code-version shows up. :S How come?

Hi,

I am trying to use this module on a 1.5.2.0 version of Presta, but since I installed it, the modules and payment pages won't appear, all I get are two blank pages.

I tried displaying any errors (with the "define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);") but nothing appears, still a blank page.

Any idea on what might cause this?

Edit :

Nevermind, I had another MailChimp module conflicting.

Edited by Kalkarn

When i try to import it says this:

Mailchimp error code: -90
Milchimp message: You must specify a batch value for the listBatchSubscribe method

Im trying to install the module but it doesnt seem to work :/

When the module is uploaded as a directiry to /modules it doesnt show up in prestashop BO and when I try to upload the zip through backoffice / modules it says the provided zip is not a module?

Any help would be gladly appriciated =)

When i try to import it says this:

Mailchimp error code: -90

Milchimp message: You must specify a batch value for the listBatchSubscribe method

I have same error, did you fix it ?

Somebody can help me ?

Guest D_Frost   
Guest D_Frost

Hello,

how do I hook the newsletter subscription to an individual page? That menas when I click on a link "newsletter" somewhere on my site, it will direct me to a content page where in between the header and the footer only the newsletter subscription is displayed. Similar to the "contact" form, displayed on a separate page.

Thanks a lot

Edited by D_Frost

Guest D_Frost   
Guest D_Frost

Hello,

how do I hook the newsletter subscription to an individual page? That menas when I click on a link "newsletter" somewhere on my site, it will direct me to a content page where in between the header and the footer only the newsletter subscription is displayed. Similar to the "contact" form, displayed on a separate page.

Thanks a lot

I am still looking for an answer to that.

Thank you guys.

can we use this module for a email marketing ??? if yes then who can we use it..? and anyother suggestion or module for email marketing template..??

advance thnx for help who one guide. i am new in prestashop so thats why i want guide line.. :) GOD Bless you all of you.

can we use this module for a email marketing ??? if yes then who can we use it..? and anyother suggestion or module for email marketing template..??

advance thnx for help who one guide. i am new in prestashop so thats why i want guide line.. :) GOD Bless you all of you.

check this topic: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/298819-email-marketing-template-in-prestashop/

We can agree in that, currently Mailchimp is the best email-marketing provider out there. We strongly recommend Mailchimp to our customers so it was time to us to make a module to manage subscribers and forms easily.

This free simple module was developed to our customers. There are lots of modules which can be bought, and knows lots of great features but those features are unnecessary and pay for them is just waste of money.

We decided to share this simple module with the community, so who want to use email-marketing (everybody should!) and Mailchimp, those can use this free module to manage subscribers easily.

Features

- you can import customers into Mailchimp

- you can place a newsletter subscriber form on your site (many and multiple hooks are supported!)

Demo

Frontend

link: http://demo.minic.ro/modules/

Backend

link: http://demo.minic.ro/modules/admin123

email: demo@demo.com

pass : admindemo

Installation

As usual! Upload the downloaded .zip via Prestashop backend or the unzipped content to your modules directory.

Download

attachicon.gifminicmailchimp-v1.0.2.zip

You also can download from Github or from our blog.

Changelog

v1.0.2 - 10.07.2013

- fixed default Mailchimp button height

- changed form instruction according to the new Mailchimp design

v1.0.0

- release

Hello and thank you for your wonderful module.

I have a problem I would like to get resolved, and that is that you almost can not see the button, you should confirm their subscription. To appear at the bottom left, Text will not appear on either.

Attach a file for you to be able to see.

Regards

MacRoy

post-413956-0-59363400-1388783454_thumb.jpg

Hello and thank you for your wonderful module.

I have a problem I would like to get resolved, and that is that you almost can not see the button, you should confirm their subscription. To appear at the bottom left, Text will not appear on either.

Attach a file for you to be able to see.

Regards

MacRoy

Hi,

Your theme does that. Change the buttons style before you copy the code.

Hi,

Your theme does that. Change the buttons style before you copy the code.

Thanks for your reply. You can not change this.

I solved it by I switched to text instead of button inside prestashop back office.

Edited by MacRoy