hello to all,
we noticed that the forum's request for a free module ebay is very high and that still had not been made ​​available a form to many nations, but above all they were introduced enhancements needed to improve it.

The form that you can download have been prepared for use in:
- U.S.
- UK
- ITA
- FR
- ES
- AT
- CH
- DE
- NETHERLAND
When installing the module recognizes your nation and download configurations eBay for the same.

EBay 1.3.6 Improvements to the module:
- Compatibility with other nations;
- More change of the application process Token eBay with the possibility to update it without having to uninstall the module;
- Entering shipping management national / international + cost for additional item;
- Entering scarimento options shipments directly from eBay;
- Entering choices shipping times;
- Mark-up on the prices set range of -80% / +80%;
- Complete translation in Italian and English;

Bug fixed:
- Fixed the bug "fatal error" when downloading orders;
- Fixed bug of shipments no longer active on eBay, but on the form;

All tests were performed by us only for Italy.
If you find more bugs report them to our mail that you will find in the module.

UFFICIAL VERSION ADDONS 04-2016:
http://addons.prestashop.com/it/22453-fastbay-sincronizzazione-con-ebay-marketplace.html

Good luck to everyone.
staff Prestalia

ebay.zip

post-360181-0-59871200-1365676344_thumb.png

post-360181-0-11643600-1365676353_thumb.png

Edited by Prestalia (see edit history)
  • Like 6

Hi Prestalia, I write in Spanish forum, the problem is when I try to put a Category of Ebay for the Category of the Shop, the options are empty, I try tu push the Suggest Category Button & nothing happens.

I atached a picture!

Best Regards!

post-25242-0-44543800-1365784499_thumb.png

In picture we don't see nothing.

1) in tab 1 THE button of TOKEN is green?

2) you unistall AND install THE module ?

3) THE that you have install, you must click THE button for THE token, when THE button is green you must save.

If you want assistence we need to see in you PRESTASHOP BO .

Regards

Suggest category is a function of original module AND i think that don't works also in france.

Regards

I am receiving the following errors after installing the new code:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /modules/ebay/ebay.php on line 2547

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /modules/ebay/ebay.php on line 1381

I am in Canada. I am redirected to the ebay.de site to confirm registration of the module. which I do. If I look in my eBay profile the confirmation is there.

Every time I enter the "Modules" section in the Prestashop BO, I see the message "eBay: you must register your module on eBay".

When I go to the eBay module the token button is always green and says "Token OK".

Hello,

Canada is not a country of the list that we insert in post, the module ceck the iso code of your site for the configuration.

for the error:

line 1381 = foreach ($existingInternationalCarrier as $key => $carrier) {

line 2547 = foreach ($location as $key => $value)

is two foreach for shipping option.

In tab shipping you have the ebay shipping option?

write us an email to [email protected] if you want to resolve.

best regards

Antonio

Hello all,

Thank you for all of your support, together we've made PrestaShop the most flexible and powerful Ecommerce software on the market. This module does contain some similar code that is present in our Ebay Module found here . However, this code has been modified and customized to create the module that Prestalia presents to us today.

Prestalia is the sole owner and creator of this module. As always, all support and liability for this module is for Prestalia. Please direct any and all questions or concerns regarding this module directly to Prestalia. Thank you all for choosing PrestaShop and Happy Selling!

Best Regards,

Benjamin

Hello and thanks for your work

I have a problem with the module of Prestalia

I does not send the string for CSS on top of the HTML to ebay.,

When i use standard eBay module, i dont have shipping but have CSS

When i use Pretalia module, i have CSS but don't have shipping.

dillema

Hi there,

This is exciting! I am having the same problem as another member in "categories settings" there are NO ebay categories to choose.

My token was green when I saved it and I did not receive any errors, so I am not sure why it is not working.

Thanks.

I´m receiving lots of errors.

1. I have 320 product list and it doesn´t load any to ebay.

2. It says something related to the GTC duration is not available for my categories. Someone knows something about this?

Thanks in advance

what error?

If your product don't go in ebay, the module give to you the error when the sinch finish.

you account have a shop in ebay?

The module use gtc how duration of listing, but you can use only if you have a shop.

What cateogory? what country? there is limitation in your country?

Is important that you give information of your work .

I had just changed everything, and know the error is the ListingDuration

You have the error that you have before, GTC is listing duration.

Here THE problem is your Ebay account with 0 feedback and don't have a shop.

In YOUR Ebay account you have insert a pay pal verifcated account ?

You have insert 1 product in Ebay (from Ebay site) , to see if YOUR account have some limitations?

We some client that use the module in Ebay.es and all is ok

Regards

Hello all,

Thank you for all of your support, together we've made PrestaShop the most flexible and powerful Ecommerce software on the market. This module does contain some similar code that is present in our Ebay Module found here . However, this code has been modified and customized to create the module that Prestalia presents to us today.

Prestalia is the sole owner and creator of this module. As always, all support and liability for this module is for Prestalia. Please direct any and all questions or concerns regarding this module directly to Prestalia. Thank you all for choosing PrestaShop and Happy Selling!

Best Regards,

Benjamin

I have version 1.5.2.0 I installed the module 1.4.0 of Ebay, I select the categories you want to export, but when I export does not appear on product to be exported in ebay

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

is there any way I can create the auction via this module without sending the quantity to eBay?

This module creates the auction perfectly but shows the stock quantity which I'd like to keep concealed.

Is there any way to force the quantity to 1?

Thank you.

You have the error that you have before, GTC is listing duration.

Here THE problem is your Ebay account with 0 feedback and don't have a shop.

In YOUR Ebay account you have insert a pay pal verifcated account ?

You have insert 1 product in Ebay (from Ebay site) , to see if YOUR account have some limitations?

We some client that use the module in Ebay.es and all is ok

Regards

I had already set the shop and the error continues.

hello,

i write you some options for the error, the error is a message of ebay for your account is not a problem of the module.

have you insert a listing from ebay site?

can you select GTC in ebay? or you account have some limitation?

people that works with the module in spain:

http://www.ebay.es/dsc/i.html?_nkw=prestalia&_sacat=0&_odkw=prestalia&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=1

regards

any chance you can help with this as well? what does it mean? where's the problem?

scusa ma qual'è il problema? perchè non ci mandi una mail diretta in italiano?

sorry what is the problem? why you don't write us an email in italian?

Hello all,

Best Regards,

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

unfortunatelly this module does not fit for all countries. I've downloaded latest version today (1.4.0), installed it, and noticed, by the way very disappointed, that it only fits for

The eBay module currently works for eBay.fr, eBay.it, eBay.co.uk and eBay.es.

Best regards

Conny

• Like 1

I can't get it to work. (version 1.3.6) with prestashop 1.4.9.0

I have the Green "Token ok",

I have an ebay basicshop.

When i want to save a category on tab "Category settings" i keep getting the warning:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wigiwebshop\modules\ebay\ebay.php on line 2547

I get the same with saving Shipping options....

My country settings is nl ....that is Netherlands, should work, right?

Sorry, kind of unpolite not to introduce myself....

My name is Wim, from the Netherlands, i am running a few prestashop based webshops ;)

Edited by E-Complete (see edit history)

Hi,

Is this the same standard module as Ebay prestashop module?

I have tried your version 1.3.6 and seems quite similar with some inprovements

I have prestashop 1.5.4.1.

With both modules I get this error:

Mensaje de error de XML: "; nested exception is: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity "Acirc" was referenced, but not declared.".

; nested exception is: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity "Acirc" was referenced, but not declared.

Producto(s) concernido(s) :

- Banador Peppa Pig Happy

Something is wrong in prestashop 1.5.4.1 now when using latin letters and accents.

It is not problem of this module.

It is curious, only new products created in this new version have this problem, all the other products created on former version of prestashop are ok.

Great job with this module, thanks!!

I'm trying to list items in Ebay category "Women's Clothing" but each time I attempt an upload it tells me :-

Listing is missing required item specific(s): "Brand". Please provide the required item specifics.

Brand

I've tried using Manufacturer and Supplier fields hoping they would be 'Brand' but no joy.

Any idea how to overcome this problem?

Regards

Hi, I have created an account ( "cuenta de empresa") in ebay and linked with ebay module (I'm from Spain), but I have the problem of GTC. I don't know what I have to change. In the ebayrequest.php inside the module I found 4 lines like this

$requestXml .= '	<ListingDuration>' . Configuration::get('EBAY_LISTING_DURATION') . '</ListingDuration>' . "\n";

but it doesn't say anithing about GTC. What am I doing wrong? I have the account linked in to paypal ( http://myworld.ebay....lphagamesonline ). Thank you in advance.

Edited by txar (see edit history)

I'm trying to list items in Ebay category "Women's Clothing" but each time I attempt an upload it tells me :-

Listing is missing required item specific(s): "Brand". Please provide the required item specifics.

Brand

I've tried using Manufacturer and Supplier fields hoping they would be 'Brand' but no joy.

Any idea how to overcome this problem?

Regards

THE module don't use THE specifico of Ebay category.

In some country AND some category you must use it.

Regards

Hi, I have created an account ( "cuenta de empresa") in ebay and linked with ebay module (I'm from Spain), but I have the problem of GTC. I don't know what I have to change. In the ebayrequest.php inside the module I found 4 lines like this

$requestXml .= '	<ListingDuration>' . Configuration::get('EBAY_LISTING_DURATION') . '</ListingDuration>' . "\n";

but it doesn't say anithing about GTC. What am I doing wrong? I have the account linked in to paypal ( http://myworld.ebay....lphagamesonline ). Thank you in advance.

You don't have an Ebay shop

• 2 weeks later...

i don't understand this module...in any way.

btw, actually i've added quantities on a couple of products, i have mapped their category on the ebay module, on the sync page, it says that there are 2 products to be synced... ok, i push that button... and nothing happens.

on ebay i have already push one product... i except to see it with theese new 2 ones...but nothing... i'll finish to study the ebay webservice and do it myself... thanks for nothing (and i refer to the absence of any kind of help/documentation)

What you don't undestand, there is only 3 function.

You need help? Why don't ask nothing or WRITE an email?

Sync what says when finish? It is all ok or Ebay give an error?

Don't see error? All file of THE module have permission 777 or 755?

What version of PRESTASHOP do you have?

YOUR account Ebay ? Shop or not?

How you think that we can hel you is you don't say nothing?

The module works and reqonize that i am from the netherlands.

but i cannot choose a carrier from the dutch ebay .

the carrier tab is empty.

how this can be fixed?

if this not work, i want to sync to the UK ebay.

But the module automatically choose the dutch ebay.

how can i chance this to the UK site?

thanks

thanks for your free module.

can you please list all the variables for templates like :

{PRODUCT_NAME}

{DESCRIPTION}

etc..

and by the way the TAG for {DESCRIPTION} dosent show any "description" on ebay

check here :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Speaker-Set-78T495-501-KA-/300918665871?pt=US_TV_Boards_Parts_Components&hash=item461026728f

Edited by fosg2000 (see edit history)

Maybe i'm the first one having the problem of no categories showing?

Non so se sono l'unico, ma in "impostazione categorie" non posso selezionare categorie da abbinare a quelle di prestashop. Eppure il token risulta correttamente salvato.

Hi,

We're from Canada and want to sell our products on eBay.ca but the native module doesn't work for our country.

Do you have any idea how we can sell our prestashop products on eBay.ca ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

First of all great module, Thx!

I have installed your module and configure the Categories settings.

I But after syc to ebay i got below error:

Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.

Item.DispatchTimeMax

Product(s) concerned :

- Women

Can you please let me know what i missing. My account is for US

Hi,

We're from Canada and want to sell our products on eBay.ca but the native module doesn't work for our country.

Do you have any idea how we can sell our prestashop products on eBay.ca ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

hello,

write us an email to [email protected] we can see to help you for ebay Canada

regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hallo Prestalia! Thanks a lot for your great work!

I have one question! Actually I dont want to upload any products to ebay, because we did them all by hand already... :(...

Is it possible to still see the sales then in the backend of prestashop by using your modul??

Thanks a lot and best regards!

Keep up your great work!

hello,
do not want to synchronize the products, but only want to download orders from ebay?
is the thing is possible in this way:
The custom label ebay must be equal to the reference of prestashop.
I BELIEVE THIS SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT BUT WOULD OTHERWISE VERIFIED AND TESTED.

Do not you think the best thing is to synchronize the site so that you have 2 solutions completely equal and every time you make a change on the site to find yourself automatically on ebay?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I bought the module last week. When configuring the module, I came accross an error message that pops up when loading the module. In case someone else has the same problem, and has a solution, please reply.

Strict Standards: Declaration of eBayPayment::validateOrder() should be compatible with that of PaymentModuleCore::validateOrder() in /home/-------/public_html/modules/ebay/classes/ebay.payment.class154.php on line 12

Strict Standards: Declaration of eBayPayment2::validateOrder() should be compatible with that of PaymentModuleCore::validateOrder() in /home/-------/public_html/modules/ebay2/classes/ebay.payment.class154.php on line 591

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in /home/-------/public_html/modules//ebay/eBayModule.php on line 1840

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/--------/public_html/modules//ebay/eBayModule.php on line 5218

My PS shop is 1.5.6.0, my Ebay store is just registered with no items sold and feedbacks

• 3 weeks later...

Hola Prestalia.

Yo tengo instalado el modulo en una tienda prestashop 1.4 y está correctamente vinculado.

Me da mensajes: El módulo de eBay está configurado y conectado Conexión a eBay.es

subo los productos (mas de 700) y cuando termina me da error en unos 10 productos, referentes a GTC.

No aparece ningun producto en la cuenta de ebay.

Solo tengo cuenta de usuario (seguridad100com), no tengo tienda. Es obligatorio tener tienda basic o premium para que los suba?

He leido en algun foro que ebay cobra por la subida de cada artículo, es cierto?.

Gracias por su trabajo y por su respuesta.

• 2 weeks later...