CSilva

[SOLVED] Facebook Like Box: Remove top blue border and hide faces

Hi there,

i've recently installed the Prestashop Facebook Like Box free module (great module, by the way) from mypresta.eu, but i would like to make some adjustments, and i don't know how.

First i would like to remove the top blue border, i've noticed there's way to remove it from the iframe, but i don't know how to do it in this case.

Second, i want to display 4x4 faces, but for that, the LikeBox plugin must have at least 234(w)x221(h) pixels, and that way, it starts showing two more pictures below, which i would like to hide, but don't know how!?

There's an attached picture to help.

I'll be grateful for any suggestions...!

thanks,

post-524580-0-41643100-1365621035_thumb.jpg

Edited by CSilva (see edit history)

Hello

we probably talked on zopim chat about this, unfortunately it isn't possible now you cant remove border - but i've got some "hack" solution

i will update this module and inform in official thread on this forum.

you can do it:

open rightclumn.tpl file and edit:

border_color={$likebox.likeboxfree_bordercolor}

to

border_color=%23{$likebox.likeboxfree_bordercolor}

then in module configuration you can specify the color, use color of your background and border will disappear

• Like 1

Hi vekia,

yes, i've made this question on the live chat (zopim) of mypresta.eu! :)

Thank you for your support! I've insisted with this, because i've visited a website that is using an iframe Fb Likebox, and somehow they made those adjustments.

With the faces, they must have add some change, like a padding or margin, but i can´t find where.

thanks again,

Hi vekia,

yes, i've made this question on the live chat (zopim) of mypresta.eu! :)

Thank you for your support! I've insisted with this, because i've visited a website that is using an iframe Fb Likebox, and somehow they made those adjustments.

With the faces, they must have add some change, like a padding or margin, but i can´t find where.

thanks again,

border works now :-) Im trying to find some solution for this cutted pictures :/

• Like 1

Ok,

thanks a lot! If you want, i can give you the link of the store that has that configuration as i want!

Ok,

thanks a lot! If you want, i can give you the link of the store that has that configuration as i want!

i will be grateful, thanks :-)

I've sent you the link in a private message!

thanks,

Hi there,

does anyone knows how to hide the two faces partly shown on Facebook Like Box, right below the 4x4 i want to display?

You can see it here.

The width i'm using is 234px, and the height is 221px. To hide the two faces, it would be necessary an height of 205px, but that way it hides other faces above!

thanks,

CSilva

Edited by CSilva (see edit history)

Hello

we probably talked on zopim chat about this, unfortunately it isn't possible now you cant remove border - but i've got some "hack" solution

i will update this module and inform in official thread on this forum.

you can do it:

open rightclumn.tpl file and edit:

border_color={$likebox.likeboxfree_bordercolor}

to

border_color=%23{$likebox.likeboxfree_bordercolor}

then in module configuration you can specify the color, use color of your background and border will disappear

This hack is not working anymore, does anyone knows how to remove the blue border from the Fb Likebox iframe?

And is there any suggestion to my question with the faces?

thanks again,

CSilva

Facebook change sources of likebox plugin. Now border color isn't available at all. New thing: disable / enable the border.

I will update the module for those changes

I just want to let you know that I updated this module :-)

Hi vekia,

thanks!

Where can i download the module? Is it the Prestashop Facebook Like Box Free 1.8.3?

And do you know any hack so i can hide the two faces, like adding a padding or margin somewhere?

thanks again,

i think that now everything will work fine (faces also)

let me know, if so or if not

the border is ok, but i've the same problem with the faces!

I'm using a width of 234px and a height of 221px. With these metrics it displays 4x4 faces, and displays also partially to faces below.

If i decrease the height, for example to 212px, it doesn't displays 3 faces above.

There must be a way, for example using a margin with a negative value, but i don't know where i should make the changes!?

I think i may have solved the faces problem, i've changed the height on rightcolumn.tpl, and it seems ok now!

I'm going to make some more tests to see if it stays ok!

thanks,