[SOLVED] Change Shopname?

• 9 months later...

Yeah me too.
I spent close to 3 hrs looking into all of BO menus but did not see how to change the name of my store.
Spent another hour doing search before stumbled upon this post. It's so simple yet I couldn't find it quickly enough..

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah me too.

I spent close to 3 hrs looking into all of BO menus but did not see how to change the name of my store.

Spent another hour doing search before stumbled upon this post. It's so simple yet I couldn't find it quickly enough..

Yes, it's hide deeply behind the BO. :mellow:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Go to Preferences > Contact to change the shop name.

I can not find neither "Shop Name" nor "Contact page" under "Administration > Prefences > Contact" tab page.

Someone help me It's around 1 hour I can not find this option.

Maybe you're using different versions, my Prestashop versions are 1.5.5.0 and 1.5.4.1 and I could not find any option for changing shop name in none of them even finding this thread from google :|.

After an hour of wasting my time for finding an option in Prestashop backend, I finally decided to change option from codes so I found it here: from database table "PS_Configuration" by changing this variable: PS_SHOP_NAME you can change shop name!

Maybe it helps you if you could not find that like me :|

• 1 month later...

Now I can find it exactly here in prestashop backend: "Prefences > Store Contacts > Contact details"

A very bad place for such option! Whats the relation of contact and shop name I don't understand.

I hope Prestashop move such options to better locations for next versions and manage them better.

This is the correct answer:

Now you did it: this is the real info about change Shop name.

Many thanks.

i lost a few hours to,,, to do a 1 minute thing. :)

Edited by vampirept (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Now I can find it exactly here in prestashop backend: "Prefences > Store Contacts > Contact details"

A very bad place for such option! Whats the relation of contact and shop name I don't understand.

I hope Prestashop move such options to better locations for next versions and manage them better.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...