Show both dealer and retail prices if dealer logged in

I have created a new group - dealer. I have tried to enter discount rules to have both the dealer price and the retail price show up on the screen at the same time. The only way I have found to do this is to have a catalog price rule that reduces the price of every product by XX percentage. I would like to make each catagory or, better yet, each product a specific reduction - either percentage or value and have both the retail - lined thru price - and the dealer price - offered as the purchase price.

Any ideas?

Doesn't anyone have dealers that use their online store and need to see both retail and dealer prices?? That is all I want, but I want to be able to set dealer prices for each product either by discount amount or percentage.

We have ours set up for ordinary customers and wholesale customer... The price is striked out and the discounted price shown for the wholesaler. Some are specific prices - some are % of discounts. It took some time setting it all up - but it works well. The only problem we are having now is no tax for local (same state) wholesalers because prestashop isn't set up for having a group be tax free. While there is a module for this it is over priced and we don't need a whole module and all its options. More about that can be found here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/217499-ps15-tax-exempt-customersgroup/page__p__1177510?do=findComment&comment=1177510

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...