Start Online Design

[NEW MODULE] Product Description Generator

Product Description Generator is a Prestashop module that helps you generate hundreds or thousands of descriptions.

You can also create templates for different categories.

This module is now at 50% discount.

You can find it here: http://developerprestashop.com/en/focus-on-merchant/666100-product-description-generator.html

Seems like the plugin is no longer available. 

The other options available are not up to the mark or are way too expensive. Goes anywhere between $3-$5 even when ordered in bulk. 

After some researching I found these guys who are doing it for a cheaper rate. Around 10-20 cents per description. They are small scale but are delivering decent work. But the problem was that I had do rewrite the keywords because their keyword research wasn't up to the mark. Otherwise, the content is decent for ecommerce stores. Here is the link http://adzis.com/landing.html. Pricing starts at $40 for 100 descriptions. For my previous project for an apparel store I got 2000 descriptions written for around $550. The good thing is that they were providing me escrow(not sure it's available for others. I got it after some bargaining) for an additional 5% so that I didn't have to release the payment before I am satisfied with the outcome.

If their tool is no longer available, you can try Descra. It's a newly launched site that allows you to create your own template and generate even hundreds of unique versions of your description. All you need is a database of your products and synonyms to some of the words in your text. Descra has also some other advanced options which will help you polish your texts. Surely, saves a lot of money and time