How do you adapt the shopping cart to a field per product

Agikyw

Hello guys,

I am developping a website on Prestashop, everything was going fine up to now.

In this website the customer can modify the product on the product page without having to reload it. He can also save a few products with different elements.

What I am trying to do is that on the shopping cart instead of having a line with

id_product = 3 for instance and quantity = 3

Have three lines with

id_product = 3 and quantity = 1

Of course I have added some fields in this table to differentiate these lines.

Anyways I have managed to do this, it works also in the shopping cart BUT when I go through the steps of the shopping cart (and especially on the shipping page) the number of products raises by 4 on its own - and it does so everytime I reload this page.

For instance on the shopping details I have 4 products, I click on Next once - it works, I click on Next another time and then I now have 16 products. Do you know what could be the cause of this? And if yes how to sort it?

Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you very much for your help!

Ok I fixed this. It was linked to processAddress() which is called in the order controller at start of step 2.

This function calls cart::setNoMultishipping() if multishipping is off. After adding the settings in the query of this function it solved naturally the problem.

Thank you for your time!