Theme Problem

Hi,

I installed a new theme via the theme installer but for whatever reason it didn't work so I thought I'd just remove it and revert back to my original theme.

Unfortunately now when I go to the shop I get a blank page in Opera and in Google the following -

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving my site.ro/. This can be disabled for maintenance or may be configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): When the server was attempting to fulfill the request, there was an unexpected situation.

Anybody got any ideas how/why this has happened and how I can recover back to my original theme.

Thank you

Found this in the error log.

[07-Apr-2013 16:25:48] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Hook::preloadModulesFromHooks() in /*******/********/********/lime-square.co.uk/shop/override/classes/FrontController.php on line 140

Well you did not say some info that could help like what version of Prestashop do you use.

And what theme you are trying to install. Maybe theme is not compatible with your Prestashop.

But from error you got it try to rename Front controller to _FrontController.php so it will not use it.

I've just checked FrontController.php and noticed the OT Valupat from theme had renamed the original file to _FrontController.php and created a new one. I changed the new file to __FrontController.php and and the original back to FrontController.php and the shop reappeared.

I've now had re-enable various modules and transplant them back to where they should be.

This has now appeared on the shop front.

Undefined property: MySQL::$queriesTime (/*****/********/******/lime-square.co.uk/shop/override/classes/FrontController.php, line 231)

Two questions. What does that mean and how can I remove the message from the front of the shop?

Thank you.

Yes, to an extent. I've got my old theme back after lots of moving various modules around to their original positions.

I still can't get the new theme to work though. I've noticed that in the themes module folder there are various modules that appear there but also in the PS modules list, in other words they are appear to be duplicated.

Could this be the problem, perhaps causing conflicts?