[SOLVED] HELP! . . .Shipping not working

Hi,

I have just setup my shop and when I though I was done . . shipping is not being applied at all.

I have a very simple rule for all. under €50 there is a €5 charge otherwise free of charge.

I have set the default carrier with zone set to Europe. Set the price range 0 to 50 = €5 and 50+ =0

I have set that "Free shipping starts at" €50 and set Billing according to "Total Price".

The symptoms I'm getting are:

1) if I test the dummy account from Front Office with address from Malta(Europe), in the cart the €5 does not show and I get to the shipping stage, there is no shipper listed.

2) if I make an Order from Back Office for same dummy account the, shipping section states "No carrier can be applied to this order"d

Any idea what I might be doing wrong ?

Thank you for any help

Ian

Edited by ninu (see edit history)

Did you add any price range for the default carrier?

Consider to add 0-50.001 Euro value 5 (50.001 if you want to include 50.00Euro itself in the 5 Euro price

50.001 10000 value 0.00

Set out of range behaviour to - Apply cost of highest defined range (just in case someone makes your day and orders big... ;-) )

Check again...

Hope this helps..

Pascal

UPDATE: After re-reading you story, I'm afraid you did something like this already... :[

Edited by PascalVG (see edit history)

Hi,

I really need help on this please shipping problem I have. I am think that it is more of a bug that I have . . . though not sure as I do not have enough experience

is there anyone proficient on shipping which maybe can have a look at my back office config ?

Ian

• 4 weeks later...

It's solved the same problem for me. <_<

Just a point : why all carriers aren't selected bu default if they leave unselected in the field ?

And just a note : this feature don't trouble me until a recent update of PS 1.5... Be awared.

Thank you !