Hello Friends,

I finally am at a point to where I have to ask a question. This is great, as a web designer I had way more questions when setting up HikaShop or OpenCart ecom sites.

The situation I have with this shop is that I need to set up a $4.00 USD handling fee for orders under $20.00. Also using all UPS shipping on this site most orders will have 12 to 20 dollar S&H I hope it encourages people looking for smaller, not comboed, items to buy things elsewhere.

I've attempted to set this up a few different ways in the shipping and price range areas, but none of my rules seem to affect the price. I'm using the standard UPS Shipping Module by the way, if anyone has any suggestions on how to work magic with that I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

I'm going to follow this up. I haven't had any luck and tried a few more things. I've seen some plug-ins that seem to want to do more elaborate specs than what I'm looking for.

If I run across anything I'll offer the fix here. I'd appreciate if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to solve this.