Error Occurred While Sending Email

• 1 month later...

same problem here iam just updated from 1.5.3.1 to 1.5.4.1

The test mail was ok, but sending mails to customers always gives folowing error. An error occurred while sending an email to the customer.

tryed PHP mail and my own SMTP

can anyone help me on this one ?

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this will help you , I had exactly the same problem ... first everything worked in my scenario and than suddenly stopped.

Thank I start looking what can cause it and under advanced parameters > logs I found there are some templates missing ....

I had my shop> mails > en templates all there - but I was using United Kingdom language pack ! so my template language set wasn't there.

I simply renamed en folder to GB under shop>mails> en to gb and now all my templates , password recovery etc works !

If you use more than one language you need this template per language so check if it's there :)

I hope some one can use this information - Good luck !

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this will help you , I had exactly the same problem ... first everything worked in my scenario and than suddenly stopped.

Thank I start looking what can cause it and under advanced parameters > logs I found there are some templates missing ....

I had my shop> mails > en templates all there - but I was using United Kingdom language pack ! so my template language set wasn't there.

I simply renamed en folder to GB under shop>mails> en to gb and now all my templates , password recovery etc works !

If you use more than one language you need this template per language so check if it's there smile.png

I hope some one can use this information - Good luck !

man you saved my day, thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...