SOLVED - Unable to login in BO

Hey all,

I hope someone can help me with my issue: I can't login in the BO. :huh:

I get the following error messsage:

"TECHNICAL ERROR:

Details: Error thrown: [object Object]

Text status: error"

I tried IE9, FF and Chrome on different computers, but I get the same message every time.

Have not installed or uninstalled any modules recently or changed any files.

Anyone any ideas or suggestions please ???

Thanks!

Edited by R0BJ3 (see edit history)

in this case, please open chrome browser press f12 / fn +f12 and you will see nice debug tool. Open "console" tab exactly as on picture below:

qLYYM5Z.png

go to the /admin/ login page and try to log in. If some error apear there, please copy and paste error log here

I'm using this login and password for more than a year, so I'm pretty sure I entered correctly ;)

Cleared all cache, but still the same error.

Also tried to login on a computer which I never used before to login my BO, so definitely not a cache issue.

To everyone, please share your iddeas or suggestions. I'm getting kinda desperate not being able to login my BO!

Thanks!

Have tried a lot of times.

Haven't changed url or anything else. Did not install any modules in the last 4 months or changed any files.

There is 1 thing which I'm not sure of if this has to do with my problem.

Recently I tried to upgrade to 1.5.4 by using the autoupgrade. Got an errormessage and did a roll-back. Everything worked perfectly afterwards.

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your response. Too be honest, I'm not quite sure. I noticed there was something wrong (1 week ago) when I could not edit stock levels anymore. When I tried to login with another account in another browser, I got this message. No matter what account i use and what browser on any pc, I get this message.

any ideas or suggestions?

I found the problem and solved it.

Not all error reporting in firebug were enabled. So I enabled all error reporting and it returned an ajax-tab.php error in de admin folder.

So I checked the admin folder and not a single ajax*.* file found. I uploaded the 3 ajax files of PS/admin and now I'm able to login again.

I have truly no idea how it was possible these 3 ajax files were deleted. That is next to figure out.

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions!