[Module] Statstrackvisits, See detail tracking of your visitors for period chosen

Hi!

Well this is my first module under PrestaShop, i hope it will be useful for you!

Statstrackvisits allows you see details tracking of your members and visitors, online or offline for period chosen, with details of each page he visit. We see where they come from. So, module very useful when we want to know what is do exactly the visitors on our website.

You can install this module like some else, you just need to upload in the folder /modules/ , go to BO and install the module, it is then available in the "Stats" from BO.

The module is in English and in French.

The module workink with the version of PrestaShop 1.1.0.5, i don't know if it working with the previous and futur version.

For all bug thanks to tell me on this thread.

I share the module for free, but, I accept with pleasure the donation with Paypal on email paiement@coffret-intime.fr or clic here http://www.coffret-intime.fr/don.htm , but i repeat, this is of course optional, well if you can, and this module is really usefull for you, i accept with pleasure your donations :) because the time is not easy

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a screen

And the module to attachment!

EDIT : The module use the data from PrestaShop for make the stats, so by installing the module today, you can still know what a visitor ago or 2 days ago 1 month, although this module was not installed at that time!

Update (12/11/25) v1.3.1

Minor update

Do not forget to set write permissions to CHMOD 777 for the file "setting.inc.php" which is in the directory "modules/statstrackvisits /"

/*
v1.3.1
25/11/2012
	- Fixed bug and compatible with Prestashop 1.4.9.0
*/

Update (10/11/11) v1.3.0

Updated fairly significant, please see below for more detail.

Do not forget to set write permissions to CHMOD 777 for the file "setting.inc.php" which is in the directory "modules/statstrackvisits /"

/*
v1.3.0
11/11/2010
	- Update flags ( ludo from forum of Prestashop )
	- Now we see research done when a person is on the search page (not 100% reliable because the word is found based on the date, so if two person types a search interval of 3 seconds ...)
	- We now see the manufacturer's name
	- Fixed bug "PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for imagedestroy() in /modules/statstrackvisits/iplocator.php on line 40"
	- Adding a link to the site to conduct http://ip-whois-lookup.com/ with the ip address of the person concerned to have more information about an IP address
	- Reorganization of the module: the homepage of the module is now a summary of those currently online
	- Adding a list of IP addresses or ID Member to monitor
	- Ability to name the saved IP addresses (both IP monitor that IP to ignore)
	- Possibilitéy to put the options to zero and clear the list of IP addresses to ignore and monitor
	- Fixed bug that sometimes did not see the baskets, the last basket now known to the customer is displayed.
	- Addition where possible to the target page that caused a 404 ( presta-dyr from forum of Prestashop )
	- Code optimization and performance making queries lighter.
*/

Update (09/10/17) v1.2.3

Updated fairly significant taking into account the suggest of everyone, to try to satisfy a whole little world, you can post bug on this post. I'll let you discover the new browsing the changelog below. If anyone feels charitable http://www.coffret-intime.fr/don.htm ;)

/*

v1.2.3
17/10/2009
	- Code optimization and performance
	- Changes to make compatible with php 5.3.0
	- Fixed link bug cart members
	- A red or green circle indicates if a visitor is online or offline, with the possibility to change the idle time required before it is considered offline.
	- Display of "New" if a member is registered for less than 24:00.
	- Display the duration of the visit.
	- Possibility to View / Hide IP members.
	- Possibility to not display some IP addresses.
	- Show the amount of the Cart below the image of the Cart when the visitor filled a Cart (Prestashop 1.2.X only)
	- Possibility to show the members / visitors who filled a Cart (Prestashop 1.2.X only)
	- Amount of the Cart is write red if it's not order or green if it's a order (Prestashop 1.2.X only)

v1.2.2
26/08/2009
	- Adding geolocation ( By Fabien LAHAULLE (fabien.lahaulle@gmail.com) www.mariage-tranquille.fr )

Summary of the number of download:

statstrackvisits_v1_1.zip : 86 times

statstrackvisits_v1_2.zip : 23 times

statstrackvisits_v1_2_1.zip : 53 times

statstrackvisits_v1_2_3.zip : 1013 times

statstrackvisits_v1_3_0.zip : 1062 times

9986_ciq7JD1oDk3H7BOOyjvf_t

statstrackvisits_v1_3_0.zip

statstrackvisits_v1_3_1.zip

Edited by Raph59 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!   Well this is my first module under PrestaShop, i hope it will be useful for you!   Statstrackvisits allows you see details tracking of your members and visitors, online or offline for period

Is it possible to use the module with GeoLiteCity.dat? It's very interesting to know the places where the customers come from.

probably yes, I watch it the next update too;)

Posted Images

oups : get that :

Fatal error: Declaration of StatsTrackVisits::getData() must be compatible with that of ModuleGraph::getData() in /home/mysite/public_html/design/classes/Module.php(318) : eval()'d code on line 351

did not load the modules bo interface

any idea how to fix that ?

It doesn't work!,

I have installed this module and have tried to use it, but it doesn't bring up any of the required information.

This is a very useful module, and will be great if it work properly.

ALSO: this is just a suggestion: A Module that LIST the SEARCHED KEYWORDS by Month or Week will be very good as well.

Thank You

Hi!

Well this is my first module under PrestaShop, i hope it will be useful for you!

Statstrackvisits allows you see details tracking of your members and visitors, online or offline for period chosen, with details of each page he visit. We see where they come from. So, module very useful when we want to know what is do exactly the visitors on our website.

You can install this module like some else, you just need to upload in the folder /modules/ , go to BO and install the module, it is then available in the "Stats" from BO.

The module is in English and in French.

The module workink with the version of PrestaShop 1.1.0.5, i don't know if it working with the previous and futur version.

For all bug thanks to tell me on this thread.

I share the module for free, but, I accept with pleasure the donation with Paypal on email paiement@coffret-intime.fr but i repeat, this is of course optional, well if you can, and this module is really usefull for you, i accept with pleasure your donations :) because the time is not easy

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a screen

And the module to attachment!

EDIT : The module use the data from PrestaShop for make the stats, so by installing the module today, you can still know what a visitor ago or 2 days ago 1 month, although this module was not installed at that time!

Thank so much,
I like it

It work with 1.1.0.5
For 1.2.x When?
Thanks again

It doesn't work!,

I have installed this module and have tried to use it, but it doesn't bring up any of the required information.

This is a very useful module, and will be great if it work properly.

ALSO: this is just a suggestion: A Module that LIST the SEARCHED KEYWORDS by Month or Week will be very good as well.

Thank You

Hi JJBYPC, do you work with v1.1.0.5 of Prestashop or with v1.2.x ?

Else thanks for your suggestion i see it.

I will see that this module work with v1.2.x, I did not know that so many people use it already

I would like to thank the person who made me a donation, I appreciate very much :)

Hello Raph59,

thanks for your work.

this is one of the best module that i saw. it works on localhost with 1.1.0.5, but not on my server with same version of prestashop.

i think, because of 1000 members and a lot of page views.

is it possible for you to change your module to adopt it to the member profile page.

For example, when i want to track my customer, i go to the its profile page and click the track button and opens another page to view tracks. it doesnt load the server. and i think that alot of people wants that.

thanks again,

Hello fatkul,

For your problem, the next version of module (today or tomorrow, i finish it) will be ok, i have add the pagination for limit request.

And i have add other new.

It will be compatible with version of prestashop 1.2.X

thanks for your suggestion, i will look it for next version

Thanks for this Module.

Its Great and works like a charm.

But, I did notice lots of PHP-ERROR, but this is very beautiful module.

It gave me upto date info, even the last 1minute visitor activity was tracked.

I'll be making a small donation NOW! THANK You! (Ralph59)

Hello fatkul,

For your problem, the next version of module (today or tomorrow, i finish it) will be ok, i have add the pagination for limit request.

And i have add other new.

It will be compatible with version of prestashop 1.2.X

thanks for your suggestion, i will look it for next version

thanks for your fast reply. i will be willing to send a small contribution.

best regards

Hello, and finally, working hard (these last 3 days full-time truth: p) I managed to finish the module, do not hesitate to tell me if you found a bug :)

This is the new version of module , as promised compatible with the new version of PrestaShop (V1.2.7) and some news :)

Do not forget to set write permissions to CHMOD 777 for the file "setting.inc.php" which is in the directory "modules/statstrackvisits/"

/*

v1.1
   28/07/2009 :
       - Compatible with PrestaShop v1.2.7
       - Added pagination and the ability to choose the number of results per page (20 - 50 - 100)
       - Search keyword possible in the original URL
       - Ranking possible of ID Members and Visitors IP or connection date (ascending or descending)
       - Possible to display only the visitors, members, or all.
       - Possible to see only the members and visitors who visited one of the 4 pages of step order 
         or the error page 404.
       - Possibility to hide / show options
       - Possibility to save settings

*/

To download it visit the first post, and for the most lazy, telling them to click below to go there :P

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/23733/

Thank you again for this module.

I have installed the latest and it works like a Charm.

Could you clarify what permission numbers the “setting.inc.php” file should have?

Thank you again!

you are great.

i saw extra filter option (order by) in the picture you added, but when i installed the module i cant see all.

is it the right module that you added?

thank you again

yes it's a right module i have added, for show all option clic on the green + , where it's write "Click here for show or hide Option"

for pagination i have test it and all work for me, the arrows too, what is your Prestashop version?

Hi all:
with the v. 1.2.0.7, the one before the final work's very good, no problem... I test it all day long and not problem... I will try with the final ver.
Than again for the good job Raph59. ;-)

ok with IE pagination not working with the arrow, but working with drop dowm

with Firefox all working ( i work with Firefox )

I will see what is the problem with IE

yes it's a right module i have added, for show all option clic on the green + , where it's write "Click here for show or hide Option"

for pagination i have test it and all work for me, the arrows too, what is your Prestashop version?

i will first look at the top next time :)

:) thank you ...

Hallo,
Verry nice module, and i want it verry bad.
But!!

I have my shop updated from version 1.0 to 1.1

I upload and installed the module.
I also give the folder and its contents write permissions.
Everything like in the readme.
I also delete the original stats folder.

But nothing show up in back office when i click on tracking
The right sight is blank. see the thumb below.

10121_9NcaGt6IchzCAJVY5atM_t

Hello Dwita,

When you say your shop updated from version 1.0 to 1.1, is it version of Prestashop or version of Statstrackvisits you have updated?

And you say you also delete original stats folder, what folder stats ?

You must uninstall and delete something the old folder Statstrackvisits for upgrade 1.0 to 1.1, else if it's your firt install of Statstrackvisits, there is nothing to delete.

Raph59,

Thanks for your reply.
but version update is from prestashop.
and there was a folder named statsvisits.
i upload it again.
And the version of stattrackvisits is my first.

Nothing showup on the right.

Please help me.
Must i do something in the folder root/admin/tabs

Ho do not delete folder named statsvisits, it's other module!

It's your first install of Statstrackvisits, nothing should be deleted. Statstrackvisits and Statsvisits are 2 modules completely different.

Please download again Statstrackvisits in this thread, unzip it and upload it to folder /modules/

Normally at this step, you have /modules/statstrackvisits/

Now go to BO and install it, and look if it's ok

Thank you my fiends, but still cant get this to work.
I don't know why. :down:

Did everything.
Deleted the folder statstrackvisitors
Re-upload it again.

But when i click on it in the back office.
It come up blank.
I think that it doesn't make contact whit the file in root/admin/tabs

What can i do :red:

Hi is there anyway of blocking our ip from showing in the stats.

not yet but I have already thought for next time, block some ip, groups, some users, ...

Hi,

I love this module! Adding a way to block IP's sounds great too. Are you planning on showing the visitors location (using a flag) too? That would make it perfect!

Great job!

• 2 weeks later...

Update (09/08/19)

This is a small update of the module, nothing really important, i have correcting the bug with pagination arrows that does not work with some browsers, confirmation that this version is compatible with 1.2.1 and PS remains well compatible with the earlier version of PrestaShop, and small novelty at the suggestion of Fabrice:) a cart appears if the visitor has filled one, and just click on it to view content!

Note that the novelty of the cart is accessible only from PrestaShop 1.2.x , for previous versions you will not see icon Cart.

/*

v1.2
   19/08/2009
       - Compatible with PrestaShop v1.2.1.0
       - Bug fix pagination not working with arrow with some browsers
       - Adding an image Cart to see if the visitor to fill a cart, and if you click on a new tab opens with what is in the cart

For download it, go to first page of this thread :)

• 1 month later...

Update (09/10/17) v1.2.3

Updated fairly significant taking into account the suggest of everyone, to try to satisfy a whole little world, you can post bug on this post. I'll let you discover the new browsing the changelog below. If anyone feels charitable http://www.coffret-intime.fr/don.htm ;)

/*

v1.2.3
   17/10/2009
       - Code optimization and performance
       - Changes to make compatible with php 5.3.0
       - Fixed link bug cart members
       - A red or green circle indicates if a visitor is online or offline, with the possibility to change the idle time required before it is considered offline.
       - Display of "New" if a member is registered for less than 24:00.
       - Display the duration of the visit.
       - Possibility to View / Hide IP members.
       - Possibility to not display some IP addresses.
       - Show the amount of the Cart below the image of the Cart when the visitor filled a Cart (Prestashop 1.2.X only)
       - Possibility to show the members / visitors who filled a Cart (Prestashop 1.2.X only)
       - Amount of the Cart is write red if it's not order or green if it's a order (Prestashop 1.2.X only) 

v1.2.2
   26/08/2009
       - Adding geolocation ( By Fabien LAHAULLE (fabien.lahaulle@gmail.com) www.mariage-tranquille.fr )

For download it go to first page ;)

Hello mhu100,

It's not me who added geolocation, but I do not think the file will update automatically, I think you should download the file to the MaxMind website if you want to stay updated

Hello mhu100,

It's not me who added geolocation, but I do not think the file will update automatically, I think you should download the file to the MaxMind website if you want to stay updated

Okay and thanks for the quick reply.

Hi Raloh59:
Do you think there is a way to know the mail of visitors to send them information, promotions, etc... this can be very interesting for the shop's.
Thanks

Hi junnecito,

Sorry but I can not do what you request, if you know a solution already existing there surely means to integrate the module but I do not know.

[Translate to French]
Coucou junnecito

Désolé mais je ne sais pas faire ce que tu demandes, si tu connais déjà une solution existante il y a surement moyen de l'intégrer au module mais je n'en connais pas. J'ai préféré le marquer en français également car je ne suis pas sur de ce que je viens d'écrire en anglais, et je sais que tu parles français :P
[/Translate to French]

• 3 weeks later...

I get an error when I enable IP addresses for members....

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /modules/statstrackvisits/statstrackvisits.php on line 273

Also an error log is in the statstrackvisits directory containing the following...

PHP Warning:  Wrong parameter count for imagedestroy() in /modules/statstrackvisits/iplocator.php on line 40

I get an error when I enable IP addresses for members....

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /modules/statstrackvisits/statstrackvisits.php on line 273

Also an error log is in the statstrackvisits directory containing the following...

PHP Warning:  Wrong parameter count for imagedestroy() in /modules/statstrackvisits/iplocator.php on line 40

Do you have PHP5 ?

The first error i think know what is it, i will debuging it to the next version.

For last error it's not me have add the geolocalisation, i will checking it to the next version too.

Hello all.

First off all thanks for this great addon for prestashop ;)

I have a problem with statstrackvisits 1.2.3

If you go in BO then to tab stats then to Tracking Visitors then it loads a blank page i have this problem sinds a few days.
I can see this page anymore.
I have running prestashop 1.2.4.
I have try`t to delete and reinstall this module i also deleted and reinstall statshome module but no luck so far.
I have clear the cache.
So the problem is that i can`t access Tracking visitors anymore ( only opens a blank page )
It has worked before and i don`t know why it stopped working.

Hope someone has a solution.

Best regards,

ysco..

14146_L35haBXh1yxDgPe7q4aC_t

Hello all.

First off all thanks for this great addon for prestashop ;)

I have a problem with statstrackvisits 1.2.3

If you go in BO then to tab stats then to Tracking Visitors then it loads a blank page i have this problem sinds a few days.
I can see this page anymore.
I have running prestashop 1.2.4.
I have try`t to delete and reinstall this module i also deleted and reinstall statshome module but no luck so far.
I have clear the cache.
So the problem is that i can`t access Tracking visitors anymore ( only opens a blank page )
It has worked before and i don`t know why it stopped working.

Hope someone has a solution.

Best regards,

ysco..

Do you have choose only one day with calendar? Do you have a big number of visitor?

Hello raph59

I changed nothing and it stopped just like that.
I have normal visitors between 40 and60 a day i think.
I hope you can help me to track down this problem and hope that it can be solved.
Like i said i have deleted and installed the module again and no luck.

Best regards,

ysco..

When you login to Back office, choose "Today" with calendar, and retry please

What is your Prestashop version?

And your Statstrackvisits version?

Is this your first use of Statstrackvisits or the old version of Statstrackvisits work?

It's all for now ;)

Hello Raph59,

I have it set to today and now it works again ;) , how come ??
I had it set when i started the shop till a year ahead, can it not work that way ?
I have the 1.23 version off stattrackvisits and prestashop 1.2.4

If i set it back the way it was then it won`t work again.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello Raph59

Thanks for letting me know mate, would be great if the next version support a bigger database ;)

Thanks again and thanks for this great addon.

Best regards.

ysco..

Hi,
Nice module, Thank you.

I do seem to have one problem, the "View pages" does not show (allways shows 0 ) see pic.
I am using prestashop v1.1 and I have tried all versions of the module

All the best,
cerberus22

14289_BDxRcGb0gMXLDqdeECmj_t

Hi,
Nice module, Thank you.

I do seem to have one problem, the "View pages" does not show (allways shows 0 ) see pic.
I am using prestashop v1.1 and I have tried all versions of the module

All the best,
cerberus22

Ok i will checking it to next version

@ Raph59

Well mate a couple off days ago i posted my problem about getting the blank page after using the [ Tracking visitors ] button in Stats, i had the calendar config for a year and you told me to set it on a month cause it was a database problem with statstrackvisits so after setting it on a month everything worked again.But today it starts all over again and now the month settings also don`t work anymore i try`t to set it on a day but also not working ,every time i get the blank page now.
How can i solve it ?? Can i flush somewhere old tracks that it works again ??
Hope you have a solution for me cause i use that option [ Tracking visitors ] everyday.

Best regards,

ysco..

It's weird, with 50 or 60 visitors per day should work without any problem in adjusting the calendar "day" it's not normal that it does not work ... anyway I'm going to completely review the request and display the result to reduce all this to the next update, but unfortunately being a job I did for free for the community Prestashop (because I have no problem) it will not immediately ... I'll do it, yes, but it will take some time anyway, really sorry I did that when I have spare time.

Hi Raph59,

I think I have managed to sort out my problem. I changed the settings under "stats/settings" to Clean automatically "year" (it was set to "week") and now all is ok.

thanks again for this module.

all the best,
steve (cerberus22)

• 2 weeks later...

Great module thank you!!!

I like some others had a blank page issue when I first installed the module. All I had to do to fix this was close my browser, then reopen it and go back to the BO and it was fixed.

Nevermind now it's not working again and I didn't make any changes :( It's a great mod when it works though!

Here is the error from my error_log if that helps any: Doesn't make much sense to me since it's talking about Order Total and carrier but then again I'm far from a php expert.

[27-Nov-2009 21:41:32] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getOrderTotal() on a non-object in /public_html/store/classes/Carrier.php on line 155

I have a question - I notice that this is only showing me stats for people that are currently online at my site and does not show past visitor information. Is there something I need to do to fix this?

[27-Nov-2009 21:41:32] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getOrderTotal() on a non-object in /public_html/store/classes/Carrier.php on line 155

Hello, I do not know why you've seen this error that I do not use the function getOrderTotal ()

To your last post is pretty funny because it is just one of the functions that I wanted to add: p I really do not see where the problem can come yet, but good because I'm going to redo module at the SQL statement and how the table is displayed it will be resolved in the next update. However you could check if your SQL tables ps_connections and ps_connections_page careful all the history to see if the problem is there, or if it really is my module does not display the history ... Even if you put your calendar "WEEK" It does not show history?

How strange - apparantly there are just good days and bad days because I just now checked and it's showing all the history.

I do have quite a few mods installed, I wonder if maybe something could be interferring with it causing it to not work sometimes. Not sure if that happens in Prestashop or not. I was using Zen Cart before and I know there were certain modules there that would cause others not to work.

Hello, I just wanted to ask why I might be seeing the following error in my error logs from this module:

[Mon Nov 23 23:13:25 2009] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for imagedestroy() in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/modules/statstrackvisits/iplocator.php on line 40, referer:URL?tab=AdminStatsModulestoken=63f5a526f53158b2c95ea1d3396fdbda&module=statstrackvisits

It seems to fill up my error logs when I use this module. Has anyone else actually looked at their logs to see if this is occurring for them as well?

Hello, I just wanted to ask why I might be seeing the following error in my error logs from this module:

[Mon Nov 23 23:13:25 2009] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for imagedestroy() in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/modules/statstrackvisits/iplocator.php on line 40, referer:URL?tab=AdminStatsModulestoken=63f5a526f53158b2c95ea1d3396fdbda&module=statstrackvisits

It seems to fill up my error logs when I use this module. Has anyone else actually looked at their logs to see if this is occurring for them as well?

I have that too.

I had the following problems with this module:
~ 90% of the time only a blank page would load when I would click on Tracking Visitors
~ I also noticed in BO/Customers/Carts - the carts were either not displaying, displaying incorrectly or giving me errors (unrelated to this stats module).

So I decided to do a fresh install of Prestashop because I had installed a bunch of modules rather quickly could only assume there was a mod interferring with this one.

I found that the USPS mod seemed to be the culprit. I installed it on the fresh cart and got the same problems as stated above. Once I uninstalled that mod and all the extra files and changes that went with it - everything is working perfectly now.

So to any of you having problems - that might be something to look into.

The StatsTrackVisitors mod is no longer loading blank pages for me and I can view all my visitor info whether I have it set to day, month or year.

Hi Friends ,I Have version Version 1.1.0.5 and already have installed your module and I do not work, not where I need to CHMOD 777 Here is my setting.inc.php

<?php
$setting = 'no';
$resultperpage = '10';
$orderbyobject = 'c.date_add';
$orderby = 'DESC';
$show = 'all';
$keyword = '';
$showstep = 'anypage';
$showcart = '';
$timeofflinemin = '5';
$timeofflinesec = '0';
$showipmember = '';
$nbipfilter = '4';
$ipfilter = Array ( 1 => "0", 2 => "0", 3 => "0", 4 => "0", "end" => "0" );
$verif = '1';
?>

appreciate your help

the CHMOD 777 is only for save your preference, the module works without CHMOD 777 but you can't save your preference.

if you have a big database or if you have choosen a big period ( one year for exemple ) the module don't work, choose day to your calendar, i will try to fix it to the next update

Bjr Raph59:
Depuis ce matin j'ai une error Intrusión (Employée -> lastname is empty), voici une image, je comprends rien... ca marché très bien jusque a hier.
Peux-tu STP me dire pour quoi ?
Merci

15547_fQCGsMwFLJV0fAUlcIyS_t

Bjr Raph59:
Depuis ce matin j'ai une error Intrusión (Employée -> lastname is empty), voici une image, je comprends rien... ca marché très bien jusque a hier.
Merci

Ok, but please tell me where exactly to put it to please CHMOD 777

you can set CHMOD777 with FTP program ( FileZilla for exemple )

Bjr Raph59:
Merci

Hello Junnecito,
Bonne question que tu me pose là! Aucun changement? Aucun nouveau employé de créé? Statstrackvisits est le seul module de statistique qui utilise le calendrier à ne plus fonctionner? Si pour tester tu créé un nouveau employé avec tout les champs bien rempli ca ne fonctionnerai pas?