PHP Fatal error: Out of memory

Hi

I've installed Prestashop, (Prestashop version: 1.5.3.1). The default page loads perfectly but the problem arises whenever I click on a product an error is thrown.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 28573696) (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/kulturfl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php on line 856

The memory on the server has been increased to 128MB but the problem still persists.

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Wed Dec 19 07:05:20 UTC 2012 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.3.23

Memory limit: 128M

Max execution time: 30

Any help?

Url: www.kulture.co.za

I assume those product has many combinations...?

If so, increase the memory limit, or kill your combinations, since there is no way around :(

The hosting provider has increased the memory limit to 128MB. If I check the Prestshop configuration, it shows 128MB Memory Limit as per my post.

It's the default install that is not working. So I haven't changed any combinations. And it occurs with all the products I select.

Out of memory (allocated 28573696) (tried to allocate 32 bytes)

This shows you have less than 32mb, do you still get the same error?

But my configuration information in the backoffice shows 128MB?

and you still get the same error (showing ~28mb ram)?

Yeh, various Smarty errors.

/home/kulturfl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_private_registered_function.php on line 59

[03-Apr-2013 20:39:43 US/Eastern] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 30932992) (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/kulturfl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatelexer.php on line 460

[04-Apr-2013 14:05:02 US/Eastern] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 30670848) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/kulturfl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_private_registered_function.php on line 59

hmm, not sure, try asking your host, maybe something else is misconfigured.

Contacting the host to find out of they can move this domain to another server. I have two sites running with them but on a different server to this one. I'm almost sure it's a configuration issue but they are not being very helpful about it.

www.shoptherunway.co.za

hmm, not sure, try asking your host, maybe something else is misconfigured.

Thanks for your help. I asked the hosting provider to move me to a different server and it works now. There are differences in the configuration but can't say exactly which differences sorted out the problem. I know that mbstring was configured on the working server. Interestingly enough, the working server only has 32MB available.

http://kulture.co.za/phpinfo.php

http://moovit.co.za/phpinfo.php