how do i add in additional color or size to my item when i am using CSV import?

Currently, I am using mass upload using CSV upload, but I have quite a number of products which has diff sizes and color. how do i merge them into one product instead of having multiple products?

in short, I have product A with Size S, M and L and color of white and black.

I have created 6 products for just this one item. is it possible to reduce it to become as 1 product?

I know manually I can do it, but is it possible to do it in import CSV?

what are the fields am I missing?

I have selected all the fields that are used for importing CSV which are the followings

ID

Active (0/1)

Name *

Categories (x,y,z...)

Price tax excl. or Price tax incl.

Tax rules ID

Wholesale price

On sale (0/1)

Discount amount

Discount percent

Discount from (yyyy-mm-dd)

Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)

Reference #

Supplier reference #

Supplier

Manufacturer

EAN13

UPC

Ecotax

Weight

Quantity

Short description

Description

Tags (x,y,z...)

Meta-title

Meta-keywords

Meta-description

URL rewritten

Text when in stock

Text when backorder allowed

Available for order (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Product creation date

Show price (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Image URLs (x,y,z...)

Delete existing images (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Feature(Name:Value:Position)

Available online only (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Condition

ID / Name of shop

I have a question for you, I'm trying to upload my products via csv import and I keep getting errors. Do you have any advice on how to upload the csv file for 1.5.4 version of prestashop?

what are the errors?

what are the errors?

10 errors

1. No Name (ID: ID,Active (0/1),Name *,"Categories (x,y,z...)",Price tax excl. or Price tax incl.,Tax rules ID,Wholesale price,On sale (0/1),Discount amount,Discount percent,Discount from (yyyy-mm-dd),Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd),Reference #,Supplier reference #,Supplier,Manufacturer,EAN13,UPC,Ecotax,Weight,Quantity,Short description,Description,"Tags (x,y,z...)",Meta-title,Meta-keywords,Meta-description,URL rewritten,Text when in stock,Text when backorder allowed,"Available for order (0 = No, 1 = Yes)",Product creation date,"Show price (0 = No, 1 = Yes)","Image URLs (x,y,z...)","Delete existing images (0 = No, 1 = Yes)",Feature(Name:Value:Position),"Available online only (0 = No, 1 = Yes)",Condition) cannot be saved
  2. Property Product->name is empty
  3. No Name (ID: ,1,Espresso Gold,"Home, Coffee, Espresso",13.95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,".50 lb, 1.00 lb, 5.00 lb",,"Espresso Gold is a medium-dark roasted espresso blend made from Indian coffees using an Italian roasting style. Expect this espresso to be sweet and mellow with low acidity, medium body, and light, nutty undertones. With a light brightness Espresso Gold offers a velvety-smooth and rich crema.","Espresso Gold is a remarkable blend of Indian coffee) cannot be saved
  4. No Name (ID: ,1,Espresso Italia,"Home, Coffee, Espresso",13.95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,".50 lb, 1.00 lb, 5.00 lb",,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,0,,0,) cannot be saved
  5. No Name (ID: ,1,Espresso Prima,"Home, Coffee, Espresso",14.95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,".50 lb, 1.00 lb, 5.00 lb",,,"For optimum taste, we recommend ordering your espresso whole bean. Having the beans ground immediately prior to use will ensure that you have a traditional and exceptional cup of espresso! However, we will also be happy to grind it for you!",,,,,,,,1,,,,0,,0,) cannot be saved
  6. No Name (ID: ,1,Espresso Verdi,"Home, Coffee, Espresso",13.95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,".50 lb, 1.00 lb, 5.00 lb",,"Espresso Verdi is a ""Seattle style"" roast with a very distinguished, intensely bold flavor and a heavy body. Verdi is the perfect espresso for Cappuccinos and Lattes because it is darkly roasted with medium brightness.","Espresso Verdi is a ""Seattle style"" roast with a very distinguished, bold flavor that is held in high regard with coffee aficionados. Get more out of your espresso with the intense flavor and heavy body of our Espresso Verdi blend. Looking for the perfect espresso for cappuccinos and lattes? Look no further, Espresso Verdi is truly bellisimo!",,,,,,,,1,,,,0,,0,) cannot be saved
  7. No Name (ID: ,1,Organic Espresso,"Home, Coffee, Espresso",14.95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,".50 lb, 1.00 lb, 5.00 lb",,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,0,,0,) cannot be saved
  8. No Name (ID: ,1,Decaf Espresso Italia,"Home, Coffee, Espresso",15.95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,".50 lb, 1.00 lb, 5.00 lb",,,,"Although we will be happy to grind it for you, for optimum taste, we recommend ordering your espresso whole bean. For a traditional and exceptional cup of espresso, the beans should be ground immediately prior to use.",,,,,,,1,,,,0,,0,) cannot be saved
  9. No Name (ID: ,1,Decaf Espresso Verdi,"Home, Coffee, Espresso",13.95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,".50 lb, 1.00 lb, 5.00 lb",,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,0,,0,) cannot be saved
  10. No Name (ID: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Use: Cappuccino and Lattes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,) cannot be saved