E-mailing new orders

Hi there,

Installed Prestashop recently. Works fine! Although I'm having some questions about new placed orders;

1. I do not receive any order confirmation as a shop owner bu E-mail. Where to configure this?
  2. I'd like to have new orders sent to another mail adress than Webmaster or or Customer Service. Where can I configure the E-mail address to receive new placed orders?

thanks!

Yvo

Thanks for your swift reply! I found and installed the module. Although I do not receive any mail confirmations when adding an order via the shop. I tested the mailfunction, it does sent out test mails properly. Any other tips I can check out?

Thanks for your swift reply! I found and installed the module. Although I do not receive any mail confirmations when adding an order via the shop. I tested the mailfunction, it does sent out test mails properly. Any other tips I can check out?

my advice, don't change anything outside of your theme folder, i.e. code. When looking at modules, google it...find a forum for it either here or on the developers site. make sure to check out 'us' third party developers that don't' always sell on the addon's...back up at least weekly if not more...concentrate on building product and customer loyalty and not the nicky little stuff that some people get hung up on...i.e. modifying outside the template folder....if you get stuck on something don't spend days on it..you can hire good people on here to do it for you for very little money especially compared to the hours you will try doing it yourself. good luck and happy selling!

• Like 1