Snade

[FREE THEME] Nice&Clean Customizable Default Theme Skin (updated 06.08)

it's really weird because i test connection with proxy from US Florida and everything works well

Ok, I would like to revisit my need for the product list grid to look like the home page featured module.

I have tried altering the cleantheme.grid classes and elements and just can't figure it out. I changed the ids and classes in the product_list.tpl to match those in the homefeatered template and I get everything I want EXCEPT for the Add to cart button

@vekia I tried implementing your grid/list view but wasn't able to get it to work. I think the cleantheme,css is over riding yours?

Any way, all I want is what you see in the attachment with the only addition is the add to cart button.

post-727899-0-56807300-1387121367_thumb.jpg

This how the grid is formatted with the cleantheme.css

post-727899-0-47411000-1387121444_thumb.jpg

Hi

VebhMHn.jpg

----------------------------------------

eKuCjcw.jpg

As you can see above, both product title at category and home featured got truncated

Any way to show the full title in 2 lines?

Edited the homefeatured.tpl and product-list.tpl but it doesn't work

Found it's connected to cleanless.css but dunno how to do it

Btw, force recompile is on and cache is disabled

Thanks!

--

Tried to edit the width in css file and it gives no result

Edited by codearm2 (see edit history)

Hello Friends

my website. I'm new to comment on the website I'd like you to give your opinion.

Merhaba Arkadaşlar

benim web sitem. Daha yeniyim web sitesi konusunda yorum yapmanızı fikir vermenizi rica ediyorum.

removed all links from your post.

please use correct forum seciton to post urls to your page.

Hi,

really nice looking theme..... are you able to add product features so buyers can select a colour and size of predetermined values?

I'm making a baby clothes store- need to be able to have these product features, pls let me know if its easy to add these or not

happy new year!

saw your nice prestashop theme. I downloaded and applied on the site. looks perfect somehow, i wanted to
make minor changes but , I encountered some problems

1. how can i change the background pattern ( 8 patterns) to just pure color
patten? like hex color. i knew it is somewhere in css file but i
changed and gotta some problems.

2. the left category block. looks in all upper case, how I can change to capital mode?

3. header background color? was black, color ,can i change to some other colors?

sorry for too many questions .

Appreciated for quick responses. :)

1) you can do it with css styles, modify background param with !important modifier, then hex value will work.

2) you can do it with css styles too, use text-transform property with Captialize value :) {text-transform:capitalize;}

3) sure, you can, also with css styles :) btw. by header you mean menu? or what? 

• Like 1

:mellow::D

thanks for the reply.  happy new year!

header is the top banner on the home page where it navigates to insider categories

that is the header i am talking about .

how can ichange the bg color?

thanks 

post-744175-0-96564000-1388634329_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeosmith (see edit history)

All work perfectly in new year.. only capitalzie thing in left column block. i did change in cleantheme.css .but when i load the pages.

it still shows same thing ..all uppercase. i use mozila page inspector.. found nothing was changed in the codes .but server side, there is updated css out there. i did compile again.still no breakthrough.

any help?

here is attachment of page inspector by mozila

thank you

post-744175-0-37310200-1388643494_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeosmith (see edit history)

I set truncate at product name in home featured to 55 but it still truncate at 19. Do anybody know where is the problem? Www.applessories.cz

Thank you for help

Edited by applessories (see edit history)
  • Like 1

can you share url please? i will inspect it,

it looks like ajax access origin issue but im not sure at all so i have to inspect it first.

Thank you for the theme, is wonderful.

I have a little problem. The products from the home page do not displays the title of the products. http://totul-despre-sex.com/magazin/

Can you give me a hand?

Thanks in advance.

product name is there but it's... white ;)

on your page press ctrl+a and you will see:

foz96AD.png

what to do? change color! global.css line 304

.block li a {
display: block;
color: #fff;
}

change color:#fff; to color:orange;

effect:

fUZlQyG.png

hello, how can I change the color indicated by the arrow (white) in another? help me please let you know. thanks

post-443574-0-75993100-1390394242_thumb.jpg

If you mean the background of the image caption, well that's part of the image itself.

You would need to use an image editor or create/obtain another image.

Cheers, Dave

i don't mean the background of the image, but thx

If you mean the background of the image caption, well that's part of the image itself.

You would need to use an image editor or create/obtain another image.

Cheers, Dave

Edited by emanuelo (see edit history)

Well that's where the arrow is pointing. Please describe more fully and/or draw a box on the screenshot so it is clear what you want.

Thanks, Dave

Well that's where the arrow is pointing. Please describe more fully and/or draw a box on the screenshot so it is clear what you want.

Thanks, Dave

but do you think if I wanted to know how to change the background color of an image, I came to ask on the forum for prestashop, under free themes? omg. anyway stop and let's talk only about the theme here

You haven't explained clearly what the issue is that you require assistance with. Once you do that, forum members may be able to help you.

Thanks, Dave

The theme is great, simple and very customizable, but I have a problem. After you place the order, if you choose to pay cash on delivery (the module is cashondeliveryplus) on the next page to confirm the right column overlaps the central part and the moving pattern disappears. why? snade can you help me? I attach pictures of before and after.

post-443574-0-65031500-1391027691_thumb.jpg

post-443574-0-60823500-1391027684_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the code, but it didn't work as expected. But I found out that the following code worked like a charm together with your 2 column tag in the body.

body#index #center_column { width: 100%; }

body#index #right_column {display: none; }

body#index #left_column {display: none; }

Hey Zapmore, how did you input the above lines? Tried to put it in several places witout luck. :(

Otherwise a very nice skin!

I tried to remove the short description in featured products module with this theme installed.

I commented this line in homefeatured.tpl file:

<div class="product_desc"><a href="{$product.link|escape:'html'}" title="{l s='More' mod='homefeatured'}">{$product.description_short|strip_tags|truncate:65:'...'}</a></div>

, then forced compilation.

Unfortunatelly it's doesn't work. Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Edited by bartom (see edit history)

I tried to remove the short description in featured products module with this theme installed.

I commented this line in homefeatured.tpl file:

<div class="product_desc"><a href="{$product.link|escape:'html'}" title="{l s='More' mod='homefeatured'}">{$product.description_short|strip_tags|truncate:65:'...'}</a></div>

, then forced compilation.

Unfortunatelly it's doesn't work. Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Hi bartom, make sure you edited

/themes/yourtheme/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl rather than

/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

Cheers, Dave

Hi bartom, make sure you edited

/themes/yourtheme/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl rather than

/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

Cheers, Dave

THX Dave! I am quite new to PS, so such mistakes are unavoidable.

The problem is solved, it's working now.

Is it possible to change the buttons in different colors, so search, compare and add to cart is three different? and how? :)

Thanks for the theme Snade.  Couple quick questions...

- Where/how do I increase the width of the slider so it fits across the whole width of the screen? I've removed the left and right blocks, and changing the width value in the slider module does not change it to fit across the screen.

- To change some colors, the instructions indicate that I need to change the less file and recompile with Crunch, etc.  Can I just edit the css file directly?

Thanks.

Awesome work Snade. Any chance I can get the same for 1.5.6.1  ?

Hi all,

I would like to have a background image but need a little help.

In theory I should have one of the default images showing but they don't. If they did then I'm guessing I could replace one of them. Any ideas why this could be?

The other option would be to add an image with a bit of CSS code. I think it's something like. background-image:url("gradient2.png"); but I'm not sure where this could go in the less file.

Can anyone help with either option?

Thanks

Edited by Dahl99 (see edit history)

Dahl99, seems that development of this theme has been abandoned.  I installed it on 1.5.6.2 and the default background images worked fine, so I changed it using editing the image.  Are your images in the correct directory?

Hi Dude,

I believe they are. In fact I put them in several folders to see if that worked.

themes/patterns

themes/default

themes/default/img

But still nothing. Any other ideas?

Do you have this theme in your default folder?  You should've installed it under themes as a different folder name, and then in the prestashop control panel, you select that you want to use this alternate theme.

I have the pattern images installed under themes/v01/img/patterns/

So for me, under the themes/ folder, I have default/ and v01/.  In the prestashop control panel, under Preferences -> Themes I see two themes (default and v01), and I selected v01.

If you have it under your default folder, make sure you have the default theme selected as the active one under Preferences -> Themes .

BTW, just for clarification, I have this Nice&Clean theme named v01 on my website.

I have just changed the default theme which is active so I have themes/default/img/patterns.

Then you've stumped me... unless something else (like cleantheme.css) is corrupted, not the default theme is not telling it to use that as it should.  Perhaps install again as a different (separate) theme and select that, to see if that works.

Also, although it seems that this effort has been abandoned by the developer (Snade), I see him active on other posts on these forums, so perhaps you might try contacting him offline.

Thanks for your advice. I might contact Snade direct.

My other option is to do the ccs background image url thing which I'm guessing goes alongside BGColour in the less file.

Hi friends,

I have a problem with the home of my backoffice, i have a white page so in the pic below.

can anybody help me??

Thanks

www.gaminformatica.it

errore-prestashop.jpg

Edited by Box Informatica (see edit history)

Hello everyone,

this is unique project that uses the power of LESScss in order to make the Prestashop Default theme customizable and good looking.

The current state of the skin is production ready, but the possibilities to expand the functionality and features of the theme are endless.

-----

Thank you all for the support and special thanks to all who find the skin useful and donated to the project. You are the best! :)

-----

Download

Documentation

preview.png

Features

• Uses PS 1.5.4.1 default theme, so its fully compatible with every prestashop module or feature.
  • Color scheme changing - You can make it from orange/grey, to blue/grey, or red/black in seconds
  • 2 or 3 column layout - super easy switching
  • List or grid view
  • 8 Background patterns
  • Easy font changing
  • Added Hovers, shadows transitions and other effects
  • Css3 buttons - again very easily customized (you put one color and it recalculates the gradient, border, and hover gradient for you)
  • Everything is restyled (header, menu, sidebar, content, product page, footer etc)
  • Very easy installation
  • Super lightweight - 20kb compiled CSS
  • Logo PSD file

The idea behind the skin

Very often, merchants don't need fancy themes or expensive customized solutions, but something more like the default theme of prestashop, which got everything essential for a good online shop, and also works great with all modules and features.

In the same time, the default theme is very simple, doesn't cover the today's standards in e-commerce, and cannot be customized with colors suitable to the products sold(its only black).

These are the problems that this theme solves.

You can have all the benefits of the default theme, but also get nice and clean design with lots of improvements and the possibility to change the colors of it to match your brand or products.

I hope you'll like it :)

Hey i just upgraded to 1.6 u think it will work there or not?

hi,

I can't install on 1.6 version. When I try to import it says: "Bad configuration file"

is it working on 1.6 version? or maybe I just can't install it

I got this theme up and running on my site here: www.profillageret.dk

I made some changes to the theme, especially on the product-list, but when I upgrade to 1,6.0.5 everything fucks up... 

And that is VERY strange ! Because my theme works great on 1.6.0.4... They must have changed in the 1.6.0.5 version... Hmmm !

So currently I will stay on 1.5, and maybe later on have a programmer coding a copy of the theme just in 1,6,

Hello everyone,

this is not a standalone theme, but a skin for the prestashop 1.5 default theme.

Since prestashop 1.6 comes with completely new default theme, naturally, the skin does not work on it.

Everyone who want to update to prestashop 1.6, will not be able to use the skin anymore.

Making this skin work on 1.6 is not just updating, but creating a new one for the 1.6 version, and ofc using SASS insted of LESS.

Its on my list, hopefully soon I'll have the time to make it perfect :)

If you have any suggestions for the new 1.6 version, please let me know, they may get into it :)

All the best,

Alexander

Edited by Snade (see edit history)
  • Like 4

I use your theme in 2 live shops, both 1.5.6, now i'm making a 3rd (1.6) and would love to use it too, as i became a huge fan of your work. Will impatiently wait for your new (1.6) theme to come out. Please update this post when it happens :)

YOU ARE THE GUY! i'd marry u if i was a girl!!

Edited by Jet7 (see edit history)

Hello everyone,

this is not a standalone theme, but a skin for the prestashop 1.5 default theme.

Since prestashop 1.6 comes with completely new default theme, naturally, the skin does not work on it.

Everyone who want to update to prestashop 1.6, will not be able to use the skin anymore.

Making this skin work on 1.6 is not just updating, but creating a new one for the 1.6 version, and ofc using SASS insted of LESS.

Its on my list, hopefully soon I'll have the time to make it perfect :)

If you have any suggestions for the new 1.6 version, please let me know, they may get into it :)

All the best,

Alexander

Hi Alexander. I hope you find the time to update this awesome skin as I have been looking for a while for a skin like this. I'm sure myself and others are waiting for the 1.6 version without a doubt. Do you know if there will be also a module for the new 1.6 default theme that makes the theme responsive? I will not have any problems donating towards getting a 1.6 skin and a module for a responsive theme. Keep up the very good works and thanks so much. :)

Cheers

Paul

• Like 1

Je ne comprend pas quand je télécharge, LESS-CLeanTheme.rar, en dézipant j'obtient 6 fichiers et un dossier "patterns"avec 6 fichiers photos, donc le thème ne se charge pas.

J''ai lu qu'il fonctionne avec le thème par défaut ? comment faire? ou ajouter le dossier LESS ?

Merci de me guider car il a l'air tout joli !

After converting the .rar to .zip, Prestashop 1.6.0.5 still gives me bad config file. I'm new to Prestashop hence not really sure how to do it manually....

After converting the .rar to .zip, Prestashop 1.6.0.5 still gives me bad config file. I'm new to Prestashop hence not really sure how to do it manually....

It is not compatible with 1.6

Hi guys i've got a problem. 

In multilanguage store the search bar has wrong position as you can see in the picture below.

Someone knows why?

Thanks in advance

post-344729-0-66185000-1402075297_thumb.png

any news about this theme on PS 1.6 ???

we are all waiting for that :-)

Very good looking theme. I would also need this theme for 1.6, any news when it is coming?