Snade

[FREE THEME] Nice&Clean Customizable Default Theme Skin (updated 06.08)

One observation - I believe it's a design feature that if a product is out of stock, the add to cart button is disabled. Seems reasonable.

xEpyonx,

Screenshot #1

For the issue with the checkbox overlapping the View link, I remember a fair bit of fiddling around to get that bit right, and also to allow for the different availability messages to the left to display correctly. End result was:

If that's of any interest, let me know & I'll track down the changes I made.

Screenshot#2

I didn't encounter these issues, so haven't investigated them. Maybe someone else can help with those.

Screenshot #3

In addition to the problem with the text wrapping of the product availability message, I wasn't keen on the right-aligned labels and the left-aligned values in that area, so I made amendments and it now displays as per the attached.

Again, I can look for those changes if needed.

The large blank area is likely to be a combination of (a) there is no long description for that product; and (b ) the product comments module being disabled.

Thanks, Dave

Hi! Help with displaying products grid

How to increase the bottom spacing between elements?

1fe4474d2b0a.jpg

Hi its great theme but i still cannot made 2 column to work where is my problem?

<body {if isset($page_name)}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if} class="cleantheme two_col grid{if $hide_left_column}hide-left-column{/if} {if $hide_right_column}hide-right-column{/if} {if $content_only} content_only {/if}">

my website www.gurver.com

Hello guys,

just posted latest update of the theme

here is the changelog:

-Prestashop 1.5.4.1 fixes

-updated example header.tpl - plug and play on 1.5.4.1

-Added logo and menu vertical position variables

-few small bug fixes

-theme split in 2 files for easy manage and updates

-added cleantheme class for easy switch on/off

-IE buttons bugfix

-added try-out panel on the demo

Download here -> http://webiz.bg/clea...-CleanTheme.rar

I'm open to any suggestions about the theme, new variables, different styles somewhere or whatever :)

Also, what do you think about the idea making this theme as a module with admin panel customization with color pickers google font-api and etc. ?

SNADE,

Great Theme

where can we give donation for your project please provide link,

1.Also small bug when i hover to Top Menu Categories the mouse action on the categories dont change in color

2. You should make the sub-categories(or sub-sub or sub-sub-sub) branch expand with mouse action in both top menu and side menu, it will be awesome then ...

Cheers

my website for your reference : www.kciee.com

Edited by mankomal (see edit history)

<body {if isset($page_name)}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if} class="cleantheme two_col grid{if $hide_left_column}hide-left-column{/if} {if $hide_right_column}hide-right-column{/if} {if $content_only} content_only {/if}">

what is wwrong ?, righ column and grid dsn't work :/ please help !!!

my webside www.eveshop.se

Edited by rds76 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

same thing with me

same thing with me

I saw the same problem but i replaced my original header file and removed the header file that came with the package and problem was solved for me

I saw the same problem but i replaced my original header file and removed the header file that came with the package and problem was solved for me

yes , when u removed header.tpl form packed and put oryginal header you back to the default theme its wasn't solved my problem

mankomal can u explain step by step how to do ? please :)

Edited by rds76 (see edit history)

yes , when u removed header.tpl form packed and put oryginal header you back to the default theme its wasn't solved my problem

rds76,

I take backup of my website before any change

so When this problem came, i simply deleted the uploaded header file from the website

and replaced it with backup header file

and SOLVED !!!

Hi Guys :)

I've just updated the theme, here is the changelog:

----

06/08

----

-search block fix

-menu fix

-add to card is hidden when its not clickable

-add to compare checkbox moved and text is now shown

-menu hover effect added

-all buttons fixed in IE (still with gracefull degradation)

-8 background patterns

I think now the theme is at production ready state, but still please report any bug you notice. Thank you :)

The theme also have a new documentation that you can view here

http://webiz.bg/cleantheme/documentation/

If the theme is usefull for you, please donate so I can continue developing it. Thank you

In future releases expect:

- Responsiveness

- More customization options

- Different layouts

- Pre-made color schemes

- Admin module for easy managing

Edited by Snade (see edit history)

I fix it, just delete two_col from header.tpl and you will have 3 column layout. Nice Thank you.

• Like 1

@dj mototor, @ rds76

let me know if something is not clear enough in the documentation. Thanks :)

The new documentation is really easy and better, i finally could fix the problem check it out www.gurver.com

Thanks snade, for this great theme. I would like to ask, is there a solution on showing product full long product title instead of wrapping it with triple dots as in the image I attached?

I've tried stottycabanas' suggestion but that doesn't seem to work at all for me.

Neither by changing this line

{$product.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'|truncate:35:'...'}

Edit: I found Snade has answered here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/236264-free-theme-niceclean-customizable-default-theme-skin-updated-0608/page__view__findpost__p__1236592

Gonna try it later. thanks

post-661559-0-11782700-1376183105_thumb.png

Edited by syntaxed (see edit history)

hi, when change colour of the main page (cleantheme.css) on to a diffrent than white, its seems to be a bit boring. That's why i figured out to change it to the .png or .jpg file, prepared in photoshop earlier. What dimensions should it be? Just want to fill out with some colour and apply a texture on it.

Thx.

Hello

Can anyone help me with background , I have added background to theme but I dont want it in Body area... how do I adjust the background that it appears only on the left and right of body

thanks

hi, when change colour of the main page (cleantheme.css) on to a diffrent than white, its seems to be a bit boring. That's why i figured out to change it to the .png or .jpg file, prepared in photoshop earlier. What dimensions should it be? Just want to fill out with some colour and apply a texture on it.

Thx.

Hi, sorry, its hard for me to understand what you mean. Cleantheme.css is not a page its a styling file for all of the pages. Since youre talking about white, I assue that you mean the .cleantheme #page background.

If you want it to be image, my suggestion is to make a pattern not a fixed dimension background. That way your background can stretch as much as needed.

Hello

Can anyone help me with background , I have added background to theme but I dont want it in Body area... how do I adjust the background that it appears only on the left and right of body

thanks

if you want your background to appear as the patterns in the demo, the easiest thing you can do is simply replace one of the pattern images with your own(keeping the same filename ofc)

Hi, sorry, its hard for me to understand what you mean. Cleantheme.css is not a page its a styling file for all of the pages. Since youre talking about white, I assue that you mean the .cleantheme #page background. If you want it to be image, my suggestion is to make a pattern not a fixed dimension background. That way your background can stretch as much as needed. if you want your background to appear as the patterns in the demo, the easiest thing you can do is simply replace one of the pattern images with your own(keeping the same filename ofc)

Snade,

How to apply the pattern then ?

I was trying to read your documentation

I think you forgot to mention it (or i over looked it ??)

Also let me know if we can fix the background i.e. only body scrolls and background remains stationary

Snade,

How to apply the pattern then ?

I was trying to read your documentation

I think you forgot to mention it (or i over looked it ??)

Also let me know if we can fix the background i.e. only body scrolls and background remains stationary

Hi,

Adding background to an element is one of the most basic css things you can do so if you're not sure how to do it my advice is to read more here: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp

basically just add background: url(image.png) repeat; to the element you want to have that backogrund ( .cleantheme #page probably) and you'll get repeating image (pattern)

for fixed background you can use background-attachment: fixed;

Hi, sorry, its hard for me to understand what you mean. Cleantheme.css is not a page its a styling file for all of the pages. Since youre talking about white, I assue that you mean the .cleantheme #page background.

If you want it to be image, my suggestion is to make a pattern not a fixed dimension background. That way your background can stretch as much as needed.

if you want your background to appear as the patterns in the demo, the easiest thing you can do is simply replace one of the pattern images with your own(keeping the same filename ofc)

I get u now...Because if i use a prepared file to put as a background when i put more products to a category it will automaticly stretch...

For a pattern i used this:

body{background:url("http://localhost/prestashop2/img/all/pattern/pattern.png") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;color:#ffffff

+ u need to change directory of course.

Edited by killym (see edit history)

Hi,

Adding background to an element is one of the most basic css things you can do so if you're not sure how to do it my advice is to read more here: http://www.w3schools..._background.asp

basically just add background: url(image.png) repeat; to the element you want to have that backogrund ( .cleantheme #page probably) and you'll get repeating image (pattern)

for fixed background you can use background-attachment: fixed;

Ok I got the pattern from editing header.tpl file

but there is one more problem i am getting my sub-categories are not expanding on mouse action and it doesnt even shows as if there is a sub-category

fnz1gz.png

please see this image my main category TEA has sub-cat EXQUISITE and EXQUISITE has sub-cat TRY

the tree opens till Exquisite and doesnt shows arrow for TRY

Unlike in your demo version which shows sub-category for ACCESSORIES, TEST CATEGORY1, TEST CATEGORY 2,

how can I resolve this ?

Edited by mankomal (see edit history)

@mankomal

I think the problem with the menu is related to the top menu configuration.

The skin is only a skin, it changes only the styling. If the subcategory is not shown, you should check the module configuration.

Have to play with it to give you exact step by step guide how to fix this, but tbh I dont have time now.

Please try playing with the module, or maybe someone else can give exact solution

Try removing all menu items and adding them again, it may solve it :)

• Like 1

@mankomal

I think the problem with the menu is related to the top menu configuration.

The skin is only a skin, it changes only the styling. If the subcategory is not shown, you should check the module configuration.

Have to play with it to give you exact step by step guide how to fix this, but tbh I dont have time now.

Please try playing with the module, or maybe someone else can give exact solution

Try removing all menu items and adding them again, it may solve it :)

Dude you are a genius!!!

removing and adding them again solved it

Glad it worked out well, let me know if you need more assistance :)

Hi. can some body tell me how to change background. That wooden style in to some flowing color with some shadows in to "main"/ body page?

Hi. can some body tell me how to change background. That wooden style in to some flowing color with some shadows in to "main"/ body page?

poppytop

you can change background in your header.tpl file change pattern number and whatever background you want place it in the pattern folder and rename that file to whatever pattern number you have selected in your header.tpl

Hi

Is this compatible with PS 1.3?

Thanks

Hi, no its not compatible, but my advice is to update to latest PS. I think for your site it will be a breeze. Good luck :)

Thanks for the very fast response.

Unfortunately I have some core customisation to PS for my drop ship module and quotes to update are silly so I am stuck with 1.3.2.

Thanks

Than my advice is to find a good theme, or hire someone to make one for you.

Sticking with default 1.3 theme is not good enough in 2013 I believe.

Thanks for your thoughts - I will give it some thought - although I quite like the old theme - perhaps as it matures it will regain some flavour!

Cheers.

Hi

Sorry if this sounds a bit silly, but I'm new to all this. :unsure:

I want to add your theme to my shop which is already set up. What do I do to make sure I don't lose everything ? :rolleyes:

Hello,

Does this support 1.5.5.0 yet?

Thank you.

It should be working just fine on 1.5.5.0, however, there may be some changes in header.tpl file so it will be probably better to use the one from 1.5.5.0 and just add the cleantheme.css file + the body classes.

Will find some time in the next few days to make a clean install and try it out.

Hi

Sorry if this sounds a bit silly, but I'm new to all this. :unsure:

I want to add your theme to my shop which is already set up. What do I do to make sure I don't lose everything ? :rolleyes:

Hi :)

When youre new to something its best to read the documentation. That way you will understand it all

This is only a skin, a single .css file, so you cannot loose nothing if you use it.

Let me know if something is not clear in the documentation

Hello Snade,

Thanks for your theme.

What would be fanstastic is to make it with rich snippet and html5 optimized. And maybe later responsive ( even i think, the default theme is not fanstastic for responsive design)

I'm currently making a new webshop with your theme for my new project. Hope it will be succesful

cheers,

nice theme :) but not able to upload it on my shop :( message displayed "bad configuration file" please help how to import the .zip file to my shop :mellow:

Hello to Snade and the community.
Question: Can I change the size of the photo on the page Featured products?
How?

Thanks to all those who want to collaborate.

Hello, I noticed that in the products manufacturer's list the button add to cart and the link "view" have a wrong postion as you can see in the image below.

Someone knows how can i solve this issue?

Thanks.

580o.png

• Like 1

Uses PS 1.5.4.1 default theme, so its fully compatible with every prestashop module or feature.

Please update to the lates version of PS for a real fully compatibility

Edited by framarfre (see edit history)

I love the theme and the contribution but I am having troubles with it all along.

Installed it a couple of times (just 3 steps, what can go wrong!) but over and over again i get the same results. See screenshot (don't look at the colors, it is jpeg):

post-709146-0-32106200-1379532626_thumb.jpg

Please help before i pull-out my hair...

thanks!

Hello stottycabanas,

May i ask you which module are you using for your blog catégorie on your website: http://www.zimport.co.uk/Jacaranda/blog/all-post.html

I'm looking to something  like that

Cheers,

Hi, I'm using the free blog module found here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/139638-module-free-blog-module-a-usefull-prestashop-module/page-27

Look for post #535 and follow the instructions there.

Works for me on 1.5.4.1 and I think another poster had it working on 1.5.5 too.

Cheers, Dave

Hello to all,

I installed this theme on my site and I would like to fix the problems that I will list below:
I state that I use PrestaShop 1.5.5.0 and I installed the theme by following the instructions.
Changing the theme I do not have any of these problems, so I suppose they are only attributable to the css of the theme.

1) This theme by problems with the canonization of the url, in practice if, for example click on the flag to change the language and I opened a completely white page, so I had to update and it worked. I solved that problem by disabling the canonical url, but of course it would be better to correct this problem of the theme.

2) The font of the links on the modules on the right are not all alike try to read "» All specials "(14px) and" 'All best sellers "(16px) and with mouse over and the behavior is different, and also lacks the bold. With the help of a more experienced user, I could only change from 16px to 14px but now I realized that there are still these "little" problems ...

Can you help me please? I do not know how to do :)

Edited by framarfre (see edit history)

Hello, thank you very much. It looks perfect. 

I have only one thing to solve. The vertical line is ending in half a page. If I have more products, it is without this line. 
I have also problem with truncate names of products in main page. I was trying to do with all instruction in this forum, but with no results.
Could someone help me? Please

post-707112-0-33038900-1381174378_thumb.png

post-707112-0-52401900-1381174388_thumb.png

Edited by applessories (see edit history)

Hi,

Thank you very much for great theme.

I have a little problem in right column . There are 2 blocks on the right : new products and bestsellers. The text link "all new" is good (visible) , but link " all bestsellers" is bad (almost invisible) .

How and where can i fix it ?

Thanks for help.

post-122474-0-27069900-1380875584_thumb.jpg

Edited by juozascc (see edit history)

Hello there,

Thank you for this great theme. It fits perfectly with the project I work on. I have a question with the horizontal menu text box character limits.top_horizontal_menu.png

As you see here some text clipping occur when the text does not fit in the given space. Is it possible to enlarge the text box when the content is long? Or maybe a tooltip could be displayed to show the title, thus the reader would understand what the page is all about. I am using prestashop 1.5.5 and need to use a module that disables the right click for anti theft. I guess that module prevents javascript so I need to find a solution within css.

The site link is http://www.zinisan.com.tr

Thank you for help

I have a little problem in right column . There are 2 blocks on the right : new products and bestsellers. The text link "all new" is good (visible) , but link " all bestsellers" is bad (almost invisible) .

I have the same issue.

A question the the designer: Will this theme be upgraded to supporting the 1.5.5 version of Prestashop?

A question the the designer: Will this theme be upgraded to supporting the 1.5.5 version of Prestashop?

I had it on 1.5.5.0 and now on 1.5.6.0 and it si OK. 

I had it on 1.5.5.0 and now on 1.5.6.0 and it si OK. 

What is added to the header.tpl for 1.5.6.0?

Would it still be that line after {$HOOK_HEADER}?

{$HOOK_HEADER}

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$css_dir}cleantheme.css" />

What is added to the header.tpl for 1.5.6.0?

Would it still be that line after {$HOOK_HEADER}?

{$HOOK_HEADER}

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$css_dir}cleantheme.css" />

Yes. On 1.5.6 I use this.

Great theme - thanks

Just wish prestashop would come with a simple way of making all these changes in the back office rather than have to fiddle with code all the time :)

Is there any way I can set up a custom pattern?

Yes you can

We have done so here: www.shackles-r-us.co.uk

Read the documentation (http://webiz.bg/cleantheme/documentation/) the part where it talks about "Choosing Background Pattern"

All the patterns have a number, so simply upload a new background image and then alter the code number. as shown

I did notice that i had to use one of the names already provided (not sure if there is some code somewhere limiting that) so in effect I created a new background image and saved it over an existing one

Hi There,

Hope you guys can help me out. Love the look of this theme although having issues once I fixed the right menu issue... now the Featured products and footer module appear to the left (see attached sample) and not center like everything else

post-365121-0-06757400-1383543960_thumb.gif

Could someone tell me how to solve the problem that the text comes out with a different CSS, should be like the first blue box. Is the best-seller module. Thank you.

post-723839-0-79927800-1383574900_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThrusH (see edit history)

Hello there!

I would like to know if is possible enlarge the image of products in Home (I think it is little small). I would like to know too if I can put a image like "PURCHASE" in order to the link for buy.

Thank you!

Edited by nogy (see edit history)

Someone can help me?

I think you will need to give much more information if you want help. How does it not work? What is the site URL so we can see the problems. Attach some screen prints, can you still get into the back office etc etc. "It does not work" does not give us anything to work with

• Like 1

I think you will need to give much more information if you want help. How does it not work? What is the site URL so we can see the problems. Attach some screen prints, can you still get into the back office etc etc. "It does not work" does not give us anything to work with

I'm sorry but i'm Italian and it's difficoult for me, anyway my website is www.drogheriasulmona.it. I tryed to import the theme by the module but it said: "bad configurations file".

I'm sorry but i'm Italian and it's difficoult for me, anyway my website is www.drogheriasulmona.it. I tryed to import the theme by the module but it said: "bad configurations file".

That sounds like you are trying to upload the theme from the prestashop back office - that is not the correct way

Instructions are here: http://webiz.bg/cleantheme/documentation/

Hello there!

I would like to know if is possible enlarge the image of products in Home (I think it is little small). I would like to know too if I can put a image like "PURCHASE" in order to the link for buy.

Thank you!

Someone could help me, please?

Thanx!

Big thanks for the skin! Easy customisable.

I like that because I am quite new to Prestashop and CSS.

Everthing is working well, but I have one thingie.. In the grid mode the productname is not full showing. Tried at the left and at the bottom of the product. But no result. I wonder if there is anyone who wants to help me out with this.

webshop.tillysnailstudio.nl

Thanks, Martin

post-460507-0-54694000-1384260490_thumb.jpgpost-460507-0-71505500-1384260492_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Let me applaud you for sharing this with others, its hard to find good kind souls like you to offer help of this level for all other noobs. Having said that, I am a complete CSS noob and now attempting to try out this theme out, with only a couple of simple changes to my default prestashop theme, ie. #1 to change the background colour and #2 to possibly change the varying colours for the buttons and lines.

I totally understand and get it that this theme skin will meet to my two needs very well, but I just could not figure out the background colour changing process after having done all the following:

a) Installed a prestashop 1.5.6.0 version platform

B) Using filezilla, uploaded cleantheme.css into directory \themes\default\css

c) Uploaded the folder \patterns\ into \themes\img  (created img folder first naturally) 

so now I have my pattern files in \themes\img\patterns\*.*
d) Replace file \themes\default\header.tpl with the one provided  
e) Re-compiled smarty templates at BackOffice -> Advanced Parameters - > Performance 

I understand there is no need to modify the header.tpl file, but only to change the cleantheme.lss file with the CrunchApp program to change the bacgground colour, like what I did here:-
@bgcolor: #cccccc;
and then proceed to use Crunch to compile it into cleantheme.css and uploaded it back into my website directory ie. \themes\default\css

My result is, I manage to get to see the new simplified theme with the orange colour lines and buttons, but background is still the same... 

Did I miss a step or any minor coding? What did I not do?

Many thanks for your kind assistance... !

Big thanks for the skin! Easy customisable.

I like that because I am quite new to Prestashop and CSS.

Everthing is working well, but I have one thingie.. In the grid mode the productname is not full showing. Tried at the left and at the bottom of the product. But no result. I wonder if there is anyone who wants to help me out with this.

webshop.tillysnailstudio.nl

Thanks, Martin

attachicon.gifshort_b.jpgattachicon.gifshort_l.jpg

Hi, you need to adjust the H3 width. 

in the source.less file, look for .cleantheme.two_col.grid #product_list li h3 { } somewhere around line 872.

Hi,

Let me applaud you for sharing this with others, its hard to find good kind souls like you to offer help of this level for all other noobs. Having said that, I am a complete CSS noob and now attempting to try out this theme out, with only a couple of simple changes to my default prestashop theme, ie. #1 to change the background colour and #2 to possibly change the varying colours for the buttons and lines.

I totally understand and get it that this theme skin will meet to my two needs very well, but I just could not figure out the background colour changing process after having done all the following:

a) Installed a prestashop 1.5.6.0 version platform

B) Using filezilla, uploaded cleantheme.css into directory \themes\default\css

c) Uploaded the folder \patterns\ into \themes\img  (created img folder first naturally) 

so now I have my pattern files in \themes\img\patterns\*.*
d) Replace file \themes\default\header.tpl with the one provided  
e) Re-compiled smarty templates at BackOffice -> Advanced Parameters - > Performance 

I understand there is no need to modify the header.tpl file, but only to change the cleantheme.lss file with the CrunchApp program to change the bacgground colour, like what I did here:-
@bgcolor: #cccccc;
and then proceed to use Crunch to compile it into cleantheme.css and uploaded it back into my website directory ie. \themes\default\css

My result is, I manage to get to see the new simplified theme with the orange colour lines and buttons, but background is still the same... 

Did I miss a step or any minor coding? What did I not do?

Many thanks for your kind assistance... !

Hi,

you just need to remove the class "pattern8" from the <body> in header.tpl :) 

• Like 1

Hi! Love this theme!

Still i have also some questions/problems.

My "more info" is under the "Products category" module. How can i bring the "more info" up?

Here you can see the example: http://www.divedepo.com/suits/70-2nd-skin-she-dives.html

i have spent a lot of time trying to change this, but still no success.

- open product.tpl, it is in your theme directory.

- find this code

{if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_FOOTER) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_FOOTER}{$HOOK_PRODUCT_FOOTER}{/if}

- cut it

- find this code

{if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_TAB_CONTENT) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_TAB_CONTENT}{$HOOK_PRODUCT_TAB_CONTENT}{/if}

- it should be on line 624

- and paste it AFTER this line !

that is it.

Edited by drugmirko (see edit history)

Hello!

I see that the width of this theme's container is 980px. Is there any way I could increase the length to fit the screen? i would like to increase the width of the middle column so that there could be more items in one row (grid view).

Even If I increase the container width, I see only blank white space on the right side.

• Like 1

Hi! how are you all! i am new to presta shop, i am having a problem with my website , my menu bar moved up under the logo and search bar in NIce & Clean theme. before it was ok, yesterday it moved up and i am trying to solve this problem, don't know how to do it, please help me to sort out this error, my website is http://www.brixton-beds.co.uk

please have a look and help me out,

thanks

Hello everyone,

Great theme. I am trying it on my localhost and I have a small problem, the list of Best Sellers works but the link "All best sellers" is hard to see on my website as you can you see that on the capture I made.
Anyone can help me on this? Please.

Thanks everyone.

post-314081-0-97324600-1384861539_thumb.jpg

you put one color and it recalculates the gradien22.jpg

23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg

Hmm, I can not see any of the thumbnails...