Snade

[FREE THEME] Nice&Clean Customizable Default Theme Skin (updated 06.08)

Glad you like it guys :)

Let me know if you there are some problems, or you just need some assistance

Also I'll be happy if you provide some feedback after testing it so I can improve it more.

If you recognize the need of more variables, give me a hint and I can add them.
I'm thinking about more customization options to the buttons, maybe the font size and line height for the whole site or different parts of it.

Um, I have small problem with this template. I am trying it on my test website: test2.ad-al.pl, and the right column is in the center. Also, it's problem with menu categories on the sidebar, just look. Any solutions?

[quote name='2grosiek7' timestamp='1365114456' post='1170841']
Um, I have small problem with this template. I am trying it on my test website: test2.ad-al.pl, and the right column is in the center. Also, it's problem with menu categories on the sidebar, just look. Any solutions?
[/quote]
Hi,
very strange, as you see on the demo its ok, but on your install I had to make 1px change in order to have all the 3 columns... anyway, please download the updated files and youre good to go.

Noticed that top menu is broken and fixed it. Please take a look at the demo and download latest file to try on your install.

[color=#ff0000]I've added new variable for the submenu width. Default now is 160px, but you can increase it if you want.(prestashops default is 200px)[/color]

Also I made some more adjustments based on your test shop on elements that I didnt noticed on my installation. (since it only has the default products)

What about the categories in sidebar, they look ok I think, what is your concern?

Thanks for setting up that test shop, I hope we can work together to fine-tune it :)

@[url="http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/user/448708-manumanio/"]manumanio[/url], [url="http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/user/502248-trangpl/"]trangpl[/url]
I hope that next week I'll have time to prepare 2 column version with grid, but now I'm too busy, and I think it requires more testing and tuning :) Edited by Snade

If I copy the .css code from your demo, everything is OK also with right column and the categories tree in the sidebar!
Could you expand background under the names of categories in the sidebar? To eliminate the dots. Edited by 2grosiek7

[quote name='2grosiek7' timestamp='1365157134' post='1171408']
Still doesn't work :(
[/quote]

Hi,
first, what doesnt work, on your installation categories block is perfectly fine

second, you obviously did NOT applied latest updates. You can see the live preview where the categories block have subcategories and everything and work good.

I've added 2 new variables :
[CODE]
@block_head_background: transparent;
.block_head_border{ border-bottom: 2px solid @color2;
}
[/CODE]

You can change the block header background and border from here;

please lets keep the topic clean, be constructive and detailed in your explanations. If you need special assistance, more like chat support, use the Private Message system. Thanks :)

And please, put the latests version on your test server :) Edited by Snade

[quote name='2grosiek7' timestamp='1365168958' post='1171693']
If I copy the .css code from your demo, everything is OK also with right column and the categories tree in the sidebar!
Could you expand background under the names of categories in the sidebar? To eliminate the dots.
[/quote]
Hi, ofcource everything will be ok, on the demo its the latest version of the theme, please download it and apply it to your store.

to remove the dotted border you need to add this code to your css:

[CODE]
#categories_block_left li {
border-bottom: 0px dotted #CCCCCC;
}
[/CODE]

I like to keep this in my theme, but you can easily remove it if you want.

Once again, please update the demo site, Thanks :) Edited by Snade

Hi Snade! Thank you for this theme, I'm new with prestashop and it's just what I needed!!

But now I have a problem:
I followed the instructions with a new install of prestashop 1.5 and it worked fine. Then I started adding categories in 2 languages, links in the top menu bar, changed the logo.....and suddenly the shop was back to the default theme.
The link to the stylesheet is still where it has to be.

what do i have to do? :wacko:

thank you!

hmm thats strange. Are you sure that the css file is right before the closing </head> tag, also that the link to the file is correct ?

Can you give url so I can see whats going on ?

Cheers

Solved!
i was about sending a screen capture of the code (i'm testing on localhost) when I thought about looking at the source code of my index page, and yep, it linked to somewhere else. -_- What a shame
Why it worked on my first try is still a mistery :lol:

thanks for your fast answer ^_^

Thanks guys :)

Now you can make your default theme 2 or 3 column super easy. Download the latest update and follow the instructions provided (or just add class "two_col" to the <body>)

Let me know if you find any bugs or need somekind of assistance

Cheers Edited by Snade

[quote name='mareblu' timestamp='1365925881' post='1183746']
Hello,

how can I install the theme? The installer wants a zip, but this is a rar. Can you please help?

Thank you!
[/quote]

[quote name='Snade']
[color=#343943][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=6]What exactly is this and how to use it ?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#343943][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]So, this is css override theme, that consist of a single less file, which is compiled into css, to override the default prestashop theme.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#343943][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]You'll need clean installation of prestashop 1.5.4 in order to work as on the demo (not tested on previous versions, but should work on 1.5+ )[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#343943][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]To use the theme, you'll only have to put the css file in the default theme css folder, and to add one line in header.tpl to load that css file. Detailed instructions are provided, 3 min installation.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

so unzip the archive, read the instructions, and youre ready to go in 3 min.

Cheers :) Edited by Snade