Daivd Dou

Free Template for Prestashop 1.5.x From Omegatheme - OT Winter Fashion

We provide nice-looking Clothes Fashion Online Store Prestashop Template for winter. Whether you already run an online fashion store or just plan to build online store, our OT WinterFashion will be incredibly helpful for you. It should be also mentioned that our collection of Fashion Templates receives regular updates.

FEATURES:

• 100% tableless CSS, with changeable width of theme, theme column layout.
  • 1 color variants
  • Full site demos package is available with both single purchase or membership plan.
  • Modules included
  • Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
  • PSD file included.
  • Tested in IE8+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera browsers.
  • Prestashop 1.5.x
  • Clean and well comments in CSS and PHP code

ot-winterfashion-hooks.jpg

I can't upload file here cuase my capacity is limit (Used 4.83MB of your 4.88MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 49.11K))

You can download it here and check out Demo

Edited by trungdt (see edit history)
  • Like 5

my front is a blank page after installing this theme.

Its a new instalation on presta 1.5.4, and i have tried with theme import module and just copying theme and modules folders,and overriding the file.

This is what i get when activate ps_mode_dev:

Notice: Undefined index: FrontControllerCore in /var/www/html/tienda/classes/Autoload.php on line 112 Warning: require(/var/www/html/tienda): failed to open stream: Success in /var/www/html/tienda/classes/Autoload.php on line 112 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/tienda/' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/tienda/classes/Autoload.php on line 112

Any help?

Thank you

Edited by nandoec (see edit history)

my front is a blank page after installing this theme.

Its a new instalation on presta 1.5.4, and i have tried with theme import module and just copying theme and modules folders,and overriding the file.

This is what i get when activate ps_mode_dev:

Notice: Undefined index: FrontControllerCore in /var/www/html/tienda/classes/Autoload.php on line 112 Warning: require(/var/www/html/tienda): failed to open stream: Success in /var/www/html/tienda/classes/Autoload.php on line 112 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/tienda/' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/tienda/classes/Autoload.php on line 112

Any help?

Thank you

Did you upload override file right place ? override/classes/controller/FrontController.php

Regards

Did you upload override file right place ? override/classes/controller/FrontController.php

Regards

Sorry for the delay in answering. That was the error. I uploaded in override/classes only.

Thank you

Edited by nandoec (see edit history)

Hi,

Is imposible to download this theme.. message: inssuficient fonds... but in Sign up page is something like this:

Notice:

- Here are two types of membership: Joomla! and Presta(Prestashop).

- If you buy Prestashop membership you can only download Prestashop templates.

- If you buy Joomla! membership you can only download Joomla! templates.

- Free member can download Free Joomla! templates and Free Prestashop templates.

download is not possible.... :(

Edited by Cipo (see edit history)

We provide nice-looking Clothes Fashion Online Store Prestashop Template for winter. Whether you already run an online fashion store or just plan to build online store, our OT WinterFashion will be incredibly helpful for you. It should be also mentioned that our collection of Fashion Templates receives regular updates.

FEATURES:

• 100% tableless CSS, with changeable width of theme, theme column layout.
  • 1 color variants
  • Full site demos package is available with both single purchase or membership plan.
  • Modules included
  • Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
  • PSD file included.
  • Tested in IE8+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera browsers.
  • Prestashop 1.5.x
  • Clean and well comments in CSS and PHP code
ot-winterfashion-hooks.jpg

I can't upload file here cuase my capacity is limit (Used 4.83MB of your 4.88MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 49.11K))

You can download it here and check out Demo

It is NOT free at all. Cost you $49 to download 1 prestashop theme. Please remove it to paid theme area.

Edited by todaytonight (see edit history)
  • Like 1