What do think of my sites?

evolution.x

I have 2 websites, 1st is for retail and 2nd is for trade.

What do you all think?

www.bioaquatek.com

www.sicce.bioaquatek.com

Comments / Criticism welcome :)

EDIT / UPDATE (26/07/2013)

I have made some changes to the header of the website, some visual changes which i would like your opinions / critisim on before putting it live.

CURRENT STYLE:

post-115258-0-64674500-1374827294_thumb.png

NEW STYLE

post-115258-0-57666900-1374827332_thumb.png

Thanks

Edited by evolution.x (see edit history)
  • Like 1

What do people think of my new Custom Parallax Scrolling module.

www.bioaquatek.com

Scroll the page and see the background effect.

Your opinions are welcome

I am wondering which background effect you mean ... I don't see any parallax effect. I like your sites and the themes of themespresta. They have a nice clean look. Some time ago I bought one myself. However, today I would only buy themes that are responsive. Times are changing and it becomes more and more important to take mobile devices into account. I know that there is a module but I prefer responsive layouts.

• Like 1

The background image you can see on the sides moves in a different speed to the page scrolling and there are 3 layers of bubbles which also move at different speeds.

You may not see it if your resolution is low as my bounding content box is 980px.

I have decided to disable it as the animation is choppy and it will distract customers from products, i may make a more subtle parallax in the future.

do not forget to let us know how you add something interesting :)

I have decided to disable it as the animation is choppy and it will distract customers from products, i may make a more subtle parallax in the future.

I like the idea of parallax and I think a more subtle parallax would be worth a try. What module did you use?

Website looks great, though one thing cought my eye, I would definately consider changing logo. In my opinion it just simply doesn't work with color scheme and style of entire page. Everything else looks good, simple and functional.

Thanks for your comments, i have been thinking of a logo change for a while now as the site as changed considerably since we launched. The only problem is that the logo is on all of our business branding and products we manufacture, it would be difficult with regards to printing etc.

Website looks great, though one thing cought my eye, I would definately consider changing logo. In my opinion it just simply doesn't work with color scheme and style of entire page. Everything else looks good, simple and functional.

Thanks for your feedback :) I have made a darker BG for site 1, try it out by changing the png filename on the body background css to "bg-pattern-dark.png" and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Hi, I think the background color is too light in the first one. I really like the second one. Overall, both good jobs.!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...