blockuserinfo - new place & missing translation

pawciak

hey,

I have an issue with blockuserinfo module. It displays in place which is not the best according to the layout. So i wanted to move it to different place. SO i did following thing - from blockuserinfo.tpl I copied element:

{if $logged}
<a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)}" title="{l s='View my customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="account" rel="nofollow"><span>{$cookie->customer_firstname} {$cookie->customer_lastname}</span></a>
<a href="{$link->getPageLink('index', true, NULL, "mylogout")}" title="{l s='Log me out' mod='blockuserinfo'}" title="{l s='Log out' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="logout" rel="nofollow">{l s='Log out' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
 {else}
<a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)}" title="{l s='Login to your customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="login" rel="nofollow">{l s='Log in' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
 {/if}

and pasted into header.tpl to the place I wanted to have it. It appears and works BUT there is huge problem with translation - after pasting it into header.tpl data from blockuserinfo changed into english and I cannot change the language of those texts (even after switching the lang). In admin panel > module translation there is MISSING variable for login and logout under blockuserinfo.

How to repare it?