Hi guys,

I inform you that on official marketplace of prestashop there are some modules that does not work. (after checking compatibility of PS versions and so on) After purchase, as problems occur, nobody reply to emails, no refund. NOTHING. BE AWARE. BE AWARE.

The module that has stolen my money is Simplified translation for Prestashop, PAID 49 EUR!!!

While the addons store can be a bit slow to respond sometimes, they are certainly not out to steal anything.

The addons store carries a lot of modules from 3rd party developers, and they are the ones who provide support for modules.

I know the Prestashop tries its best to "weed out" developers who do not respond quickly to support requests, or that have modules that are not compatible.

Further more, from my experience in the past here, many times customers think they are not getting a response or being ignored, while the addons team does try to contact via email, and the emails go to a spam folder, or simply get blocked.

You can always call them (the number is at the top of the page), and they will be happy to help.

Hi nemok, we are sorry about your difficulty in communicating with us. We are happy to help, please check your PM regarding the E-mail you used to register to the Addon marketplace. I could not find any customer account information using the email that you have registered on the forum. I will take a look into your account and find a quick resolution.

Also, for these modules that are "Community" developed. You can 'Contact the Developer' directly by clicking on that link on the product page. If you don't contact the creator of the module, then it is very hard for us to help. Here is the link, https://addons.prestashop.com/en/write-to-developper?id_product=5615

Thank you for choosing PrestaShop!