[Solved] Extremely slow product page

Snade

Hello everyone,

I'm getting very slow product pages (only product page, everything else is working great)

http://avtoserviz-ka...egory&id_lang=1

As you see, category is working normal, but when you try to open product page 20-30 secs are required.

What can be causing this ? Is it possible to be related to the 7000+ products ?

Thanks in advance

EDIT

I contacted the hosting provider support which is just awesome and the guys gave me this explanation:

when opening product multiple different SQL SELECT requests are sended to the database and that is slowing down the execution of the script.

Edited by Snade (see edit history)

The force compile is off, and there is nothing very special about this page, I mean, no additional modules or whatsoever.

Turning CCC for js and css doesnt solve the problem.

The server is quite normal, shared hosting that I've used many times for prestashop and first time having issues.

Whatsoever, the CPU usage is unusually high.

Is there some good way that I can test what is causing this slowdown ?

I'm getting:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 287834112) (tried to allocate 94 bytes) in
/home/avtokave/public_html/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 211

Which tells me your server is trying to load way too much information for a single page. Possibly an infinite loop from custom programming.

The only real advice I can give is to disable every module you can, and I mean every module. And then work up from there.

Good luck,

• Like 1

I contacted the hosting provider support which is just awesome and the guys gave me this explanation:

when opening product multiple different SQL SELECT requests are sended to the database and that is slowing down the execution of the script.

Do anybody know what can cause this ?

also, the site was transfered from localhost to live, but I believe properly.

(btw, I'm willing to pay for support if someone is interested in taking look at it )

Edited by Snade (see edit history)

Multiple accesses to the database are required by your store. However, having lots of modules setting hooks in a product page can spike load, so try disabling all modules. Once all your modules are disabled, the error I listed:

/home/avtokave/public_html/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 211

Looks to be within the SpecificPrice::getSpecificPrice() method, so maybe disabling specific pricing may help as well.

Good Luck,

• Like 1

Thanks, but there are no specific prices state :/ also the memory limit is 512 which should be enough for normal work of presta.

I dont believe that the problem is module related since there are no custom modules added. Its a clean installation + the theme.

Btw its working good on localhost, what can be the problem with the live site ?