New Prestashop user seeking assistance with CMS and setup

You'll be my best friend forever if you can help me get my shop set up.

I understand adding categories, products and i'm sure I can figure out the tax, price and location settings. The one thing stumping me is managing the CMS. I'm used to Joomla/Virtuemart but Ive grown tired of the buggy programming in VMart.

Please help! Also, if available do you have a nice blog addon i can use? Something that integrates with the template.

thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have been more specific with my needs. I'll list a few things below you might have good advice for.

1. In the footer there is a section called Categories. Even if I delete all the demo products loaded upon installation they don't go away down in that section and my new categories don't show up there.

2. Can you recommend a good blog module that will work with the stock template? I don't plan on changing to a new template any time soon, as the stock template works well with my product er questions down the road too, along with some custom programming needs. I'll be sure to contact you specifically when I'm ready to roll on that.

Thanks.

Rich