How to set shipping costs per Country?

nrvn1

Hi

I have a very stupid problem with prestashop

how can I set shipping costs for each European country ??

there is of course a difference from shipping to france, germany or greece

wzhen I create a zone for example "france"

then I go to country france and use the zone "france",

then use this zone for the carrier,

it does not work

system does not get it and displays free shipping -.-

how can i set a shipping cost different for each country ????

there must be a solution

Yes, i saw shipping per continent only.

Anyone have any clue why it is set like that - not per country?

It should be grouped by continent so we can check whole continent but when we need to select simple country - there should be possibility too.

Any moderators can help?

Edited by kstepyra (see edit history)

I went into phpmyadmin and went to "zone" and copied for example "europe" then changed number and name (for example country name).

it was saved correctly in back office and works

though I dont know WTF i have another problem now orders menu > orders does not work anymore. does not display anything

i start to hate prestashop every time there is a bug somewhere. now that i finally got carriers & zones to work there is a new problem and I am exhausted and have no clue how to get that "orders" page to work

I went into phpmyadmin and went to "zone" and copied for example "europe" then changed number and name (for example country name).

it was saved correctly in back office and works

though I dont know WTF i have another problem now orders menu > orders does not work anymore. does not display anything

i start to hate prestashop every time there is a bug somewhere. now that i finally got carriers & zones to work there is a new problem and I am exhausted and have no clue how to get that "orders" page to work

I would have suggested, though my shipping set up is not super, is to create a new zone for each country, then assign shipping to that zone (which would have that country)..i.e zone spain with country spain.

This is what I think you might have accomplished 'somewhat' with the phpmyadmin...it is however safer to do the manual zone creation from the back office.

How did you solve it!?!? getting crazy here!!!

Tried everything..

I have one table of prices depending on weight for one country - one zone (special made like yours)

Another table of prices for every other country.. it picks the correct carrier when you choose country... but it DOESNT pick up that carriers the price.. I've tried everything!