Carrier/Delivery not showing up

Hi all,

I am in the process of setting up a new prestashop, and have finally gotten to the point where i wanted to test the checkout. However, I am having 2 (possibly related) problems.

The first problem I am having is: When i get to step 4 of the checkout process (SHIPPING), it says "Choose your delivery method" but there is nothing to choose, the next line is blank (as depicted in the first attached screenshot). There is no NEXT button or anything, so i am stuck there.

I have looked through these forums the past 2 days, and found some helpful solutions. At one point i changed some BO settings and got the "There is no carrier available that will deliver to this address" error message on the SHIPPING page instead of blank. However, I do not remember the exact steps i took to achieve this error message, and i somehow changed it back so now i am stuck with the blank line.

The other problem is that when I am logged in (as a customer to check out), i cannot choose a shipping method in the shopping cart page. (See 2nd attached image).

However, when I am logged out, it gives me the option to choose my shipping carrier (I only have one atm because i deleted or disabled other carriers for testing purposes). (3rd attached image)

I believe my Zones, Countries, and States are set correctly (only North America Zone is enabled and only Canada and USA are enabled in countries). I also have only selected the North America Zone in my Carrier (USPS) settings.

I also have set my carrier's price and weight ranges (last 3 screenshots)

I would be so happy if anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it. Please let me know if you need anymore information about my issue.

-Matt

post-512354-0-36056000-1363731287_thumb.png

post-512354-0-19334900-1363731737_thumb.png

post-512354-0-28847500-1363731857_thumb.png

post-512354-0-84442500-1363731936_thumb.png

post-512354-0-50120100-1363731937_thumb.png

post-512354-0-12000200-1363731938_thumb.png

• Like 1

I have no idea what is going on now. I just enabled the Pick up in-store option in the back office, and now i can choose USPS when i checkout, but not in store pick up.

So i enabled in store pickup, and now USPS works, but not in store pickup. I am so confused. I did not touch the USPS carrier

Hi all,

I just conquered this problem and thought I'd share what worked for me:

After I made sure to associate a carrier with my warehouse, as mattgoody suggested (Stock -> Warehouses -> Edit -> Carriers: -> select your carriers), I had to then associate my products with a warehouse (which I had not originally done because I had inputted all my products into the back office before inputting a warehouse). This is how to associate products with a warehouse: Catalog -> Products -> Edit -> Warehouses -> Stored (check this box). In my back office, the warehouse name at this step is invisible, but if you only have one warehouse this shouldn't be a problem. If you have more than one warehouse, I am able to see the name of the warehouse if I highlight the heading area above "Stored" and the product name, right beside that little orange arrow. The text is there, it's just invisible.

I hope this helps someone!

-Julia

Edit: I turned on "free shipping" and for some reason my carrier dissociated from my warehouse. I had to go back and re-associate the carrier with the warehouse. Not sure why this happened, as it didn't happen the next time I turned on free shipping, but watch out for random things like that.

Edited by juliaheart (see edit history)
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have two carriers, but one of them sometiones doesn't show up. If I put products in my cart and then I go to Pay, both carriers are there. But if I leave the Pay side because I want to add another product to my cart, one carrier disappears.

Can you help me?

www.victoriaszappan.hu

Thanks!

Hi there, I have associated my products with Auspost as it's the carrier here in Australia, but when I try to check out I can't see any carriers, when I try to update the cart it still shows no carriers. ANY HELP :)?

• 1 month later...

hey, guys.....i have also a problem which was mentioned by mattgoody that.....

when I am logged in (as a customer to check out), i cannot choose a shipping method in the shopping cart page...means SHIPPING ESTIMATE block doesn't shows....(see the attached image)..

kindly help me to solve this problem...thanks

post-531332-0-86076200-1371301649_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't even get my cart to work.  When I go to Checkout, Shipping shows up as free.  I am using the USPS Module, have it moved to production mode and still nothing.  I associated the product to the same shipper, nothing.  I am shipping in North America, US only, I also enabled this, still nothing, no shipping charges.  I thought maybe it was the url tracking in carrier, so I put in the Usps production server, still nothing.  I can't seem to move forward, this is 3 weeks now.  I have read nearly every post, offered to hire people, I can only afford $40.00 at this point.  I can't believe it, I am at the very last stage and can't get the shipping module to work.  Does anyone know how to help, or have a screen shot?

Hi, I had posted elsewhere about my shipping problems a month ago, but didn't get any feedback yet. I have tried for over a month to get the shipping fixed and it's still not working correctly. Some carriers just won't show up in the checkout cart, while other do. In some cases all that shows is next day delivery, which of course would be unneccessary and way too high for most people. Someone please help.

• 4 months later...

I will try to relate my setup. I use USPS.

First get your API then setup the usps module and configure it and pay very close attention to which shipping options show as "available" for me it was the 3 more expensive options with 1st class mail being the cheapest method available because ground in no longer offered by usps for the API. Make sure you only pick regular rate or commercial rate not both. Look at the order of the ones you choose. Is it the 1st 3rd and 5th one or is it the 2nd 4th and 6th one. You will need to know when you activate the shipper in the warehouse. Highlite the the ones you chose from above, it has to be exact.

go to shipping and set the free shipping option to really high dollars or weight if you do not want free shipping as an option. Go to carriers and setup again in the correct order only the carriers you check marked in the module as in the 1st 3rd and 5th. Now go to your products and again choose only the options you choose when you configured the module. This is very time consuming and I wish there was a better way but that is how you need to set it up. You have to set each product to use the warehouse and the shipping method you configured, exactly. You can not choose the 1st 2nd and 3rd on the product or warehouse when you have 1st 3rd and 5th when you configure the module.

Now here is the part that will not make your day. If you ever change the carrier you will notice the number on the left like # 1 will change to 25 or some other number. Everytime you make a change the data base will change that number as it saves the change as a new number or line in the DB. If you make any change verify that your checkout still shows the correct shipping. If it does not go back and check everything and re-associate the products again. 

• 8 months later...

I spent several hrs on this.

go to modules, usps,

even though it First-Class Mail shows available it will not show in cart. If u have a commercial account and login to usps u can not ship 1st class. u have to go to the usps to ship.

if u select Priority Mail (1-3 days) [Regular Rate] (Available) then it will show in cart.

First-Class Mail (2-3 days) [Commercial Rate] (Available) will not show

• 2 months later...

I also spent a lot of time finding a solution for this problem, i found on the stack a solution which worked for me:

step 1: In PrestaShop admin panel and go to the Localization -> Countries menu. Find the country in the list and click the “cross” sign next to it to enable it. example : NIGERIA.

step 2: . In your PrestaShop admin panel go to the Localization-> Zones menu. Enable the Zones you want to sell your products to by clicking on them under the Enabled column. Example: AFRICA (because Nigeria is a country in Africa)

Step 3: Now you need to configure the carriers section. Go to the Shipping -> Carriers menu. Select the carrier that you want to edit or create new one.

Step 4: Click on Shipping locations and costs and check the correct zones you want to send products related to the carrier selected before. For example, if under Localization -> Countriesyou enabled an African country(Nigeria), then select "Africa" in the zones section. Click Finish.

Now your customers can select the correct shipping method in their order.

That's all.

Copied from: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20180697/prestashop-cannot-get-any-carriers-to-appear-during-checkout

I hope this info is usefull for you

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I also spent a lot of time finding a solution for this problem, i found on the stack a solution which worked for me:

step 1: In PrestaShop admin panel and go to the Localization -> Countries menu. Find the country in the list and click the “cross” sign next to it to enable it. example : NIGERIA.

step 2: . In your PrestaShop admin panel go to the Localization-> Zones menu. Enable the Zones you want to sell your products to by clicking on them under the Enabled column. Example: AFRICA (because Nigeria is a country in Africa)

Step 3: Now you need to configure the carriers section. Go to the Shipping -> Carriers menu. Select the carrier that you want to edit or create new one.

Step 4: Click on Shipping locations and costs and check the correct zones you want to send products related to the carrier selected before. For example, if under Localization -> Countriesyou enabled an African country(Nigeria), then select "Africa" in the zones section. Click Finish.

Now your customers can select the correct shipping method in their order.

That's all.

Copied from: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20180697/prestashop-cannot-get-any-carriers-to-appear-during-checkout

I hope this info is usefull for you

I have developed a Shipping module which calculate distance from shop to destination address and calculate shipping price by Distance in KM * Unit Rate, It works with 6 fresh Prestashop installation of 1.6.0.11 to 1.6.0.14 but not works with 7th installation  with same version :) i know it is weird but really i am googling since 3 days almost 25 hour on google for solution and tested almost 100 solution but neither works. It works on mre than 6 sites so it must work on 7th that ibelieve.

Edited by Vipul Hadiya (see edit history)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

www.bostonfiregear.com/boston

After viewing over 15 other posts of similar problems and over 4 hours of troubleshooting I have no idea what to do.

1) I have USPS and UPS installed and I see the carriers in shipping>carriers (they were all uninstalled, reset, and added again).

2) I have presto changeo's USPS module installed and I am seeing the rate shipping estimate prices successfuly.

3) I have advanced stock management turned off

4) All product shipping options are not selected as prestashop says if you dont choose any then it will use all of them.

5) localization was all checked and all zones and countries are good.

6) groups and permissions are good

7) I overwrote the files from 4 days ago.

8) see image below

shipping.jpg

• 1 month later...

There are various scenarios that carriers might not show up in PS 1.6. Basically as one of the earlier posts has highlighted we need to make sure that the warehouse in which the product is located is associated with a Carrier. 

Most of the times I manage our shop from the Database and not from the Back Office because of number of products that we offer 2,300+ and because I need to have these rapidly changing products connected and in sync with our PLM (Product Life Cycle Management System) due to all these whenever a bug of this sort occurs I need to find out how to fix it from the Database.

For this specific issue, I noticed that I need to make sure all products are properly assigned to their warehouse(s); Since we are not utilizing the advance stock management feature of PS it is easier, there are few tables starting with PS_warehouse... names and column names will clear what is the purpose of each one. For my case I made sure all PRODUCT_ID's are listed in the warehouse, and all carriers are properly associated with the carrier.

And one last step I needed to make sure ADVANCED STOCK MANAGEMENT is not checked for any of the products, and this feature is both on PS_PRODUCT and PS_PRODUCT_SHOP make sure if you are using SQL / Database to change both of them, very unfortunately PS tables are not properly tied to each other, which could be for a reason but if manipulating the table from Database you need to be aware of these, there is a very helpful SCHEMA drawing of PS tables as well on their website which is really helpful in these kind of fixes.

Hope this helps

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I am on Prestashop 1.7.6.7 and I only had 2 carriers showing even though I had more enabled.  I know this is an old post, but since I looked through this to see if there was a solution for me, I wanted to post a solution I just figured out to my specific carrier issue.    From looking at my carrier setup in the backoffice, there was no reason why some carriers I enabled should not show up when a customer is checking out.    I went to PHPMyAdmin for my database and went to the PS_Carrier table.   The thing that was different about the carriers that would not show up in the front office is there was a '1' in the shipping_external field and 'uspscarrier' in the external_module_name field.   I changed the '1' to '0' and removed the uspscarrier.   After doing that, my carriers show up to be selected when checking out as a customer!   Maybe these values were in some of the carriers because back in PS 1.5 or 1.6 I may have had a free USPS module which went away.

• 2 years later...
On 12/15/2020 at 1:49 PM, VictoryKing said:

I am on Prestashop 1.7.6.7 and I only had 2 carriers showing even though I had more enabled.  I know this is an old post, but since I looked through this to see if there was a solution for me, I wanted to post a solution I just figured out to my specific carrier issue.    From looking at my carrier setup in the backoffice, there was no reason why some carriers I enabled should not show up when a customer is checking out.    I went to PHPMyAdmin for my database and went to the PS_Carrier table.   The thing that was different about the carriers that would not show up in the front office is there was a '1' in the shipping_external field and 'uspscarrier' in the external_module_name field.   I changed the '1' to '0' and removed the uspscarrier.   After doing that, my carriers show up to be selected when checking out as a customer!   Maybe these values were in some of the carriers because back in PS 1.5 or 1.6 I may have had a free USPS module which went away.

Thank you for your update!

I have 1.7.8 and did as you suggested and it works now :)

The same problem I had in PS 1.7.7.7

One (from few) carrier totally not shown when another carrier was available in the cart. And show only price of this carrier in cart (withou carrier name and without logo, and delivery time description) when this was the only one available carrier.

No of above helped me. I just use another carrier, changed its name, logo... everything the same configuration. But as another object of carrier - works. Just this...