[SOLVED] Shipping/Carrier Problem - I please need Urgent Help

nrvn1

Dear Helper

I spent so many hours adding all products and getting the shop ready to go live,

but there is a big problem: shipping does not work

There is no option displayed to select a carrier!

I am attaching screenshots of the settings I did.

Maybe you know what's wrong and where/how I could solve the problem

I am willing to even pay a little & give access details in order to get it to work.

I installed another shop before, there it works. Would it help to copy some files from the working shop into the new one ? If so, which files/folders (without changing anything on the current design)?

Thanks,

I really hope for some help in order to get this to finally work.

post-513487-0-84904700-1363687877_thumb.png

post-513487-0-29270600-1363687878_thumb.png

post-513487-0-63482900-1363687878_thumb.png

post-513487-0-19060100-1363687879_thumb.png

post-513487-0-63361000-1363687879_thumb.png

Hi

I created the products before the carriers.

I went into a product to see , and the carriers are listed but not selected

there is a text saying that if they are not selected, they are all active. and that's how it should be

Hi, ok I will try it. though we dont ship via UPS...

I just dont understand ..... when trying to order it says:

Error: There are no carriers available that deliver to this address

The website is www.norvine.com/24 if you want to try

this issue was related to the advanced stock management. the carrier and shipping settings were configured properly, however during checkout, no carriers were being presented if the product in the cart was using advanced stock management. Once disabled, then it worked properly.

I could not locate an existing bug report, so if you have this problem and you need to use advanced stock management, then you should submit a bug report to prestashop and hope they address it.

For the above poster, I have zero clue why you would suggest installing USPS, FedEx and UPS modules, and expect that to fix the issue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I solved this!

You have to configure the carriers for your configured warehouse, from advanced stock management. If you create the carriers later, you have to select them afterwards for each warehouse configured as you wish.

It is stated there:

Associated carriers. Use CTRL+CLICK to select several.

You must select at least one carrier, if you do not select a carrier none will be able to ship from this warehouse.

so not having the carriers setup here, there will be no carriers to select from when you will make an order.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PrestaShop Newbie, Thank you I've actually been plagued by this for a a while. I can finally stop beating my head against the wall.

This box looks just like the one they have in products and it contains the same info. The difference is that in products all carriers are selected when none is selected, in warehouses it's the opposite. They should have all carriers selected by default in warehouse it'll save a lot of heads ;)