[module] Zopim Chat - build own widget for free

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zopim Chat Free for prestashop In simple terms, Zopim is a web-based software that allows you to monitor visitors who are on your website and engage them in a chat. This industry is also commonly kno

lol my bad, please download module once again. i added this feature only to old widget, i forgot about new one

Thanks a lot joseantgv, i really appreciate your time and advice. It is working great now finally got Tawk.to on my Prestashop cloud. Thanks alot              

Posted Images

Hi,

is it possible to get new chat notification in back office of prestashop?

I get only new notification when I'm in zopim dashboard. Also, when my status is online (in zopim dashboard) and I go somwhere else in back office,

on my front office I'm still available for chat (but I don't getting any notification).

btw. I'm using 1.6.0.14

thnx in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys

Been working fine using the older version.  Today I noticed the stats had stopped.  I've tried installing the latest version, but I can't see to get Zopim website to recognise the link on the checker.  Also, the chat box has disappeared from my site.  www.gustodirect.co.uk 

Using the module v1.5.2.3.

Any help would be appreciated, as I've even restored my site from an earlier back-up (24 hours ago)

can you for test purposes disable each performance settings related to js scripts (under preferences > performance)

you can switch there option like move js scripts to the end, ccc for js scripts, minify js scripts etc.

- disable these options for test purposes

and it magically appears ;-)

problem is in other js script that crashes whole scripts 

if code is minified - whole code doesnt work

its necessary to find that not-working script and fix it.

Hi Vekia,

I'm still using prestashop 1.6.0.9

does that mean that the new module update will only be available for 1.6.1?

thanks

upgrade that i applied add some fixes to appearance of module in 1.6.1

in addition i added also "help" button to get support directly from back office.

recently released version of the Module works also with 1.6.0.9 

Hi,

is it possible to get new chat notification in back office of prestashop?

I get only new notification when I'm in zopim dashboard. Also, when my status is online (in zopim dashboard) and I go somwhere else in back office,

on my front office I'm still available for chat (but I don't getting any notification).

btw. I'm using 1.6.0.14

thnx in advance

no, it's not possible at the moment. zopim doesnt have any kind of php api to include that kind of notifications to external websites.

Hey Guys

Been working fine using the older version.  Today I noticed the stats had stopped.  I've tried installing the latest version, but I can't see to get Zopim website to recognise the link on the checker.  Also, the chat box has disappeared from my site.  www.gustodirect.co.uk 

Using the module v1.5.2.3.

Any help would be appreciated, as I've even restored my site from an earlier back-up (24 hours ago)

from what i see widget appears well

Hello,

Firstly thank you so much for providing a tool like this for free! It's amazing. 

My question may have been answered before but I have read through a few pages of this thread and not seen the answer.

The chat widget shows up on all pages apart from the Home and Category pages. 

Last time I started trying to "fix" things I made things worse as I am no developer and teach myself as I go or get help from communities like this. I wonder, before I start:

Is this the way it is meant to work?
Can I change it so it shows on every page?
If so do I need to manage the hooks somehow or is it a configuration issue on Zopim side or is it a coding/files issue.

site is http://gamer-tech.co.uk

Many thanks

It should be ok now. It seems the PageCache module is messing some pages up but then it is ok for a while and then it stops again. I don't know what is going on :( 

EDIT: I have reset the PageCache module and now it all seems to be ok with the widget on the home page. 

Sorry to bother you and thanks for having a look

i checked your page

i see the zopim chat everywhere :-)

i checked:
- cms pages

- product pages

- category pages

- order process

- blog page

seems like it was a case related to your page cache module

from my expirence i can say, that with this module - if you want to add some modules - it is necessary to clear cache, both in default feature, and on module page settings

• Like 1

Hello Vekia

Thank you for the message. Yes it does seem that way. Since resetting the PageCache module everything has been working fine again.

Thanks for taking a look!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

anyone can help?

same problem. 4 languages - french, spanish and english correct, only portuguese instead of italian...

thanks

I have the same problem with my website in five languages.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Thank you very much for this excellent module. 

Please, is there any way we could see on the dashboard informations about visitors (or clients) shopping cart content ? 

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just deplyed your module (thanks for building it) but it's not showing on my site - GetBrewing.uk!

I have inserted widget key

Cleared cache

Disabled performance enhancement options

Set me as an Online Agent

I can see Stats in the dash for sent/received to the host

But there's nothing in the shops customer facing HTML.

Help please.

I solved this with the help of Zopim.

Basically I had to install HTMLbox plugin than paste the client-side Javascrip in there.

Sadly Zopim is no use to me as our shop hours are Tues to Sat, not Mon to Friday, and to change that we'd need to upgrade to the £20/month advanced version (!!!).

Now we're using tawk.tu instead and it's working perfectly and it's free.

Hi VEKIA, this code works for me at the moment, on Prestashop 1.5.6.2, its ok the code?

header-new-widget.tpl

{if !isset($smarty.get.content_only)}

<!--Start of Zopim Live Chat Script-->
{literal}
<script type="text/javascript">
var ua = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase(),
platform = navigator.platform.toLowerCase();
platformName = ua.match(/ip(?:ad|od|hone)/) ? 'ios' : (ua.match(/(?:webos|android)/) || platform.match(/mac|win|linux/) || ['other'])[0],
isMobile = /ios|android|webos/.test(platformName);
if (!isMobile) {
window.$zopim||(function(d,s){var z=$zopim=function©{z._.push©},$=z.s=
d.createElement(s),e=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];z.set=function(o){z.set.
_.push(o)};z._=[];z.set._=[];$.async=!0;$.setAttribute('charset','utf-8');
$.src='//v2.zopim.com/?{/literal}{$widgetid}{literal}';z.t=+new Date;$.
type='text/javascript';e.parentNode.insertBefore($,e)})(document,'script');
{/literal}
}
</script>
<!--End of Zopim Live Chat Script-->

{if $customerName && $customerEmail}
{literal}
<script>
  $zopim(function() {
    $zopim.livechat.setName('{/literal}{if $customerName}{$customerName}{/if}{literal}');
    $zopim.livechat.setEmail('{/literal}{if $customerEmail}{$customerEmail}{/if}{literal}');
  });
</script>
{/literal}
{/if}
{/if}
Edited by Vikingo Amelio (see edit history)

So, on the other hand i might want to specifically pick out customers who are on mobile devices.
To do so, where i have to insert the following API script on header-new-widget.tpl and the code must be written like this or must be adapted to your module?

platformName = ua.match(/ip(?:ad|od|hone)/) ? 'ios' : (ua.match(/(?:webos|android)/) || platform.match(/mac|win|linux/) || ['other'])[0],
if (isMobile) {
$zopim.livechat.addtags ('Mobile');}
</script>

Hello

Thank you very much for this excellent module. 

Please, is there any way we could see on the dashboard informations about visitors (or clients) shopping cart content ? 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Disable zopim on mobile device but keep it active on computers and tablets for example :)

I hope this tutorial help you. I just copy paste from here https://blog.zopim.com/2014/06/05/9-zopim-api-tricks-to-hack-live-chat

Hide the Chat Widget on Mobile Devices

Our updated chat widget is fully mobile-optimized, but some of you might still want to hide it.

To do so, you’ll need to insert a bit of code in addition to the standard chat widget code. Make sure you insert your normal chat widget code at the location highlighted below:

if (!isMobile) {
//place the Zopim chat widget code here without the <script> tags
}
</script>

Now whenever a visitor comes to your website using a mobile device they won’t see the chat widget at all.

NB: This API script does not work for visitors using Windows Phone devices.

Hi vekia!

Some months ago I posted a question related with the performance on loading times related with this great free module. Here you are the original post:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/233362-module-zopim-chat-build-own-widget-for-free/page-15?do=findComment&comment=1890088

I've recently checked the module again with its latest update 1.6.2 into our prestashop 1.6.1.1 (recently updated from ps 1.6.0.9). Unfortunately I see that the loading times are still affected by the zopim module...

I use pingdomtools test site to check it. When I perform a test from "Amsterdam server" to our server, the page takes about 3 seconds to load... however when I disable the zopim module then it takes arround 2 second to load. So about 30% of the loading time is reduced when I disable the module.

I was sure that your module was very light so that should not be the problem. When taking a look at the waterfall of the elemets that are loaded, I realized that the problem comes because some of the content seems to be loaded from external servers with very bad answering times...

If you take a closer look, you will see that for example there is a file called: avatar_simple_visitor.png which takes a lot to load... not because it is heavy but because it takes too much to get server response when requesting it.

I've tried to investigate your code to find a way to load this kind of files direcly from my own server instead of loading them from an external server... however I was unable to find that fix.

Please can you make some modifications to change this issue on your next update? I think it will be a great improvement on general performance from everybody that uses your great module.

Thank you!

Hi Antakarana,

I don't know if Vekia can do something about that, it seems to be a problem on Zopim side.

Did you try to open a ticket at Zopim ?

Hi,

I haven't open a ticket... however I don't expect much help with that from zopim side because this is not an official module from them... Also I think that if they haven't fixed this is because probably this only afects to a few users like me.

So I still think that maybe Vekia can help us to fix that, if he can find where are the links to those  "slowloadingelements" that point to zopim servers to redirect them back into our local prestashop server. That should fix the problem... :rolleyes:

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi vekia!

Some months ago I posted a question related with the performance on loading times related with this great free module. Here you are the original post:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/233362-module-zopim-chat-build-own-widget-for-free/page-15?do=findComment&comment=1890088

I've recently checked the module again with its latest update 1.6.2 into our prestashop 1.6.1.1 (recently updated from ps 1.6.0.9). Unfortunately I see that the loading times are still affected by the zopim module...

I use pingdomtools test site to check it. When I perform a test from "Amsterdam server" to our server, the page takes about 3 seconds to load... however when I disable the zopim module then it takes arround 2 second to load. So about 30% of the loading time is reduced when I disable the module.

I was sure that your module was very light so that should not be the problem. When taking a look at the waterfall of the elemets that are loaded, I realized that the problem comes because some of the content seems to be loaded from external servers with very bad answering times...

If you take a closer look, you will see that for example there is a file called: avatar_simple_visitor.png which takes a lot to load... not because it is heavy but because it takes too much to get server response when requesting it.

I've tried to investigate your code to find a way to load this kind of files direcly from my own server instead of loading them from an external server... however I was unable to find that fix.

Please can you make some modifications to change this issue on your next update? I think it will be a great improvement on general performance from everybody that uses your great module.

Thank you!

This module only loads a JS. All the resources are loaded from this JS and from ZOPIM servers (or CDN if they use). So you can not do anything from your side.

• 3 months later...

Hi is there any module to integrate tawk.to chat into prestashop cloud? i m using Zopim which is working but Tawk has more functions. Thanks 

Can't you add script directly to any of your TPL files?

Hey, i did tried to copy and paste the script under Footer.tpl and upload it back to PS could. But i dont see any chat popup appears

Have you cleared cache? Have you checked javascript errors?

Have you cleared cache? Have you checked javascript errors?

I have cleard Cache under Performance. I m not sure how to check the javascript. I pasted the script before </body> but i also noticed there is not <body> tag in the script

I have cleard Cache under Performance. I m not sure how to check the javascript. I pasted the script before </body> but i also noticed there is not <body> tag in the script

Ctrl + Shift + J

Let me try just a clarification, is that becos i use Notepad to edit and save it as .tpl file, Do i need to use compiler?

Ctrl + Shift + J is the shortcut to open "Console debugger", where appears javascript errors if any.

It's OK to edit TPL files with Notepad.

Ctrl + Shift + J is the shortcut to open "Console debugger", where appears javascript errors if any.

It's OK to edit TPL files with Notepad.

Hey thanks i did that to my site,i get below error msg

www.missamoresg.com/:1 Script from origin 'https://embed.tawk.to' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.missamoresg.com' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 400.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (OK)

Seems like some problem with the script?

Hey thanks i did that to my site,i get below error msg

www.missamoresg.com/:1 Script from origin 'https://embed.tawk.to' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.missamoresg.com' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 400.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (OK)

Seems like some problem with the script?

Can you disable Zopim?

• Like 1

Yes i have disabled zopim now.

The code is incomplete

1.  Log in to the dashboard https://dashboard.tawk.to 

2. Click "Sites & Pages"

3. Click "Manage Sites"

4. Click Manage in the "widget" column. 

5. Copy the Widget code

6. Add it to your site HTML (before the </body> tag)

Edited by joseantgv (see edit history)

Sadly you won't have the customer name identification with tawk.to

I tried this awesome chat but that function is a must have for me.

I hope Mr Vekia can do a module with that identification and tawk.to would be awesome :)

The code is incomplete

1.  Log in to the dashboard https://dashboard.tawk.to 

2. Click "Sites & Pages"

3. Click "Manage Sites"

4. Click Manage in the "widget" column. 

5. Copy the Widget code

6. Add it to your site HTML (before the </body> tag)

yes i followed the above step and tested, i still have the same issue, Please find the script that i have used

{*
* 2007-2015 PrestaShop
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to license@prestashop.com so we can send you a copy immediately.
* DISCLAIMER
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.
*  @author PrestaShop SA <contact@prestashop.com>
*  @copyright  2007-2015 PrestaShop SA
*  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
*  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
*}
{if !isset($content_only) || !$content_only}
</div><!-- #center_column -->
{if isset($right_column_size) && !empty($right_column_size)}
<div id="right_column" class="col-xs-12 col-sm-{$right_column_size|intval} column">{$HOOK_RIGHT_COLUMN}</div>
{/if}
</div><!-- .row -->
</div><!-- #columns -->
</div><!-- .columns-container -->
{if isset($HOOK_FOOTER)}
<!-- Footer -->
<div class="footer-container">
<footer id="footer"  class="container">
<div class="row">{$HOOK_FOOTER}</div>
</footer>
</div><!-- #footer -->
{/if}
</div><!-- #page -->
{/if}
{include file="$tpl_dir./global.tpl"}

<!--Start of Tawk.to Script-->
var Tawk_API=Tawk_API||{}, Tawk_LoadStart=new Date();
(function(){
var s1=document.createElement("script"),s0=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];
s1.async=true;
s1.charset='UTF-8';
s1.setAttribute('crossorigin','*');
s0.parentNode.insertBefore(s1,s0);
})();
</script>
<!--End of Tawk.to Script-->

</body>
</html>

yes i followed the above step and tested, i still have the same issue, Please find the script that i have used

{*
* 2007-2015 PrestaShop
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to license@prestashop.com so we can send you a copy immediately.
* DISCLAIMER
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.
*  @author PrestaShop SA <contact@prestashop.com>
*  @copyright  2007-2015 PrestaShop SA
*  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
*  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
*}
{if !isset($content_only) || !$content_only}
</div><!-- #center_column -->
{if isset($right_column_size) && !empty($right_column_size)}
<div id="right_column" class="col-xs-12 col-sm-{$right_column_size|intval} column">{$HOOK_RIGHT_COLUMN}</div>
{/if}
</div><!-- .row -->
</div><!-- #columns -->
</div><!-- .columns-container -->
{if isset($HOOK_FOOTER)}
<!-- Footer -->
<div class="footer-container">
<footer id="footer"  class="container">
<div class="row">{$HOOK_FOOTER}</div>
</footer>
</div><!-- #footer -->
{/if}
</div><!-- #page -->
{/if}
{include file="$tpl_dir./global.tpl"}

(function(){
var s1=document.createElement("script"),s0=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];
s1.async=true;
s1.charset='UTF-8';
})();
</script>

</body>
</html>

But the code displayed is

s1.src='https://embed.tawk.to//';

Please try

{literal}
(function(){
s1.async=true;
s1.src='https://embed.tawk.to/56cedd5f5af5edd657810b57/default';
s1.charset='UTF-8';
})();
{/literal}
</script>

But the code displayed is

s1.src='https://embed.tawk.to//';

Please try

{literal}
(function(){
s1.async=true;
s1.src='https://embed.tawk.to/56cedd5f5af5edd657810b57/default';
s1.charset='UTF-8';
})();
{/literal}
</script>

Thanks a lot joseantgv, i really appreciate your time and advice. It is working great now finally got Tawk.to on my Prestashop cloud. Thanks alot :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
new version of zopim chat module released! module supports prestashop 1.7 now.

I added improvements to module code to support PS 1.7. It was tested with PrestaShop 1.7 alpha release and works fine. This means that module will work with all upcomin releases of 1.7 version of this brilliant e-commerce engine :-)

Dear Vekia,

What about a tawk.to module with customer identification ? Can you do one ?

No answer from you on that request ;)

IMHO tawk.to is really more powerful than Zopim now and will be free forever :)

That would be wonderful Vekia :)

Please take a look to tawk.to, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

I was a Zopim addict but tawt.to is really ultra complete for free ;)

Dear Vekia,

What about a tawk.to module with customer identification ? Can you do one ?

No answer from you on that request ;)

IMHO tawk.to is really more powerful than Zopim now and will be free forever :)

The Addons module does it!

No, the existing modules for tawk.to don't have the customer identification function ;)

With Vekia zopim module when a customer is logged to your shop you see his name in Zopim too that's an awesome and essential function to know who you are talking to :)

We are in free module zone here ;)

That's why I didn't linked message at first message, but was the answer to 

No, the existing modules for tawk.to don't have the customer identification function

thank you Kevin for explanations and for details about tawk.to .

i searched around the internet about tawkto and indeed, it's awesome and free (lol!) i will develop tawk addon with feature to identify customer, definitely

Hi Vekia, thanks to you for all the work and support here :)

And thanks for faceshop who is really awesome ^_^

Like I said before I was really a zopim addict, each other chats I tried disappointed me until... tawk.to

I must admit I was really impressed by all the features for free :blink:

Also a big thank you in advance for the addon.

• 2 weeks later...

new version is ready!

- added several improvements to "updates" engine. Now you can check update directly from module back office

- added fixes to customer firstname and lastname detection, Before, if customer name contained single quote - module generated js errors. Now everything is fixed :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

is this module (zopim) really free module?

After activation there is an information in email:

Over the next 14 days you'll have access to all the features of our Premium Plan.           

Of course the module totally free ;)

This message is for zopim plan, you have full features for 14 days, after that, you will be on free plan with less features or you can subscribe to a paid plan but this have nothing to do with Vekia free module :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is not related with Zopim module itself, but with Zopim . In the last few days, many of my webpages was blocked by Google due some issues with Zopim robot.txt, 

• 3 months later...

Hello Vekia,

I am not sure if this is related to your module but the new copy/paste feature doesn't work for me, I use Chrome for my Zopim dashboard.

https://zopimsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226235688-Labs-Improved-Image-Upload-for-Agents

Availability 

This feature is available today to all Lite and paid accounts (standalone and Zendesk integration customers).

I just tried and nothing is happening when I paste an image or a screenshot, I am on lite plan and it should work according to zopim announcement.

Can you take a look ?

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Vekia,

I hope you still watch the thread, I just found an issue introduced by your module, I'll train to explain the best I can :

I am under PS 1.5.4.1, normally when you switch to one page to another, there is no transition between both pages.

I recently noticed some white flash sometimes between pages, I did many testing and found zopim was the cause of that.

I contacted zopim support and did tests with them, the cause is not zopim but your module :

With your module activated, sometimes, there is a whith flash between the pages, I tried 2 versions, old 1.5.1 and last 1.6.5, same issue with both.

So without the module activated, white flash sometimes, desactivated, no white flash.

I also tried to put directly zopim in my footer.tpl and... no white flash, that works with the code directly in my footer.tpl but I loose the wonderful customer name and email function included in your module.

I looked in source code, nearly identical, except direct zopim code indicate src="https://v2.zopim.com/ yours is src='//v2.zopim.com/ can it cause the white flash ?

The rest of your code is customer identification.

Here's both source code ( I removed my zopim ID and customer name and email in it ) :

Zopim script in footer.tpl :

<!--Start of Zendesk Chat Script--><script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */window.$zopim||(function(d,s){var z=$zopim=function(c){z._.push(c)},$=z.s=d.createElement(s),e=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];z.set=function(o){z.set._.push(o)};z._=[];z.set._=[];$.async=!0;$.setAttribute("charset","utf-8");$.src="https://v2.zopim.com/?";z.t=+new Date;$.type="text/javascript";e.parentNode.insertBefore($,e)})(document,"script");/* ]]> */</script><!--End of Zendesk Chat Script-->	

Your module :

<!--Start of Zopim Live Chat Script--><script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */window.$zopim||(function(d,s){var z=$zopim=function(c){z._.push(c)},$=z.s=d.createElement(s),e=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];z.set=function(o){z.set._.push(o)};z._=[];z.set._=[];$.async=!0;$.setAttribute('charset','utf-8');$.src='//v2.zopim.com/?';z.t=+new Date;$.type='text/javascript';e.parentNode.insertBefore($,e)})(document,'script');/* ]]> */</script><!--End of Zopim Live Chat Script-->
<script>/* <![CDATA[ */$zopim(function(){$zopim.livechat.setName('');$zopim.livechat.setEmail('');});/* ]]> */</script>

Can you take a look and keep me informed please ?

I thank you in advance.

Update :

Whe the original code is added to the header ( like your module does ) it causes white flash.

When I add the code to the footer, no problem.

Very weird, Zopim support also saw this but can't explain why to me.

Can you modify your module to add the code in the footer instead of the header Vekia ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Vekia, do yo uwatch the threads you created ?

An answer would be appreciated ;)

hello

i updated the module,

now you can decide where to insert library (footer / header)

i will update all topics today and include new library. You can download it from my website: https://mypresta.eu/modules/advertising-and-marketing/zopim-chat-free.html

i'm no longer as active forum user as year ago

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello Vekia,

Is it possible for you to add some useful Zopim API options like : setHideWhenOffline, disable on mobile or horizontal/vertical settings ?

Thanks in advance :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Vekia,

Is it possible for you to add some useful Zopim API options like : setHideWhenOffline, disable on mobile or horizontal/vertical settings ?

Thanks in advance :)

Would be such a nice feature indeed.

Hope Vekia will look on this one. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...