sajarovi

Looking for an ORGANIC shop free theme

Hello everybody! Please share the information about exsisting ECO/NATURAL/BIO/ORGANIC themes for free. Hope for your kindness!

• Like 1

Hey, what are you selling? I'm looking for the same thing too. I'm always looking for new suppliers/dropshippers.

Tbh, I dont think I've seen such a theme. However, there are plenty of themes that offer color shceme changeing, so you can make your shop green which I think is what you need.

Hey, what are you selling? I'm looking for the same thing too. I'm always looking for new suppliers/dropshippers.

I've spend 3 years working in a "natural food store" which sold great and unique nuts, dried fruits, seeds from eco-farmers all over Russia.

And now I'm planning to open a store filled with so called "superfoods", including acai, spirulina,chlorella, maka, goji etc. The point is that here, in Moscow, Russia this products are only waiting for their fame. But I am still not sure about claimed nutritional values of this products, so now I'm in the midst of gaining useful info & testing superfoods on myself -))

By the way, Availvirago, where are you from and what products do you sell? Maybe you'll be my supplyer of something truly great, huh?

Tbh, I dont think I've seen such a theme. However, there are plenty of themes that offer color shceme changeing, so you can make your shop green which I think is what you need.

Wow! I like your responcive templates way more then this free stuff! I suppose it's better to seek for $ templates then free ones, 'cause the difference is so obvious. May you please tell me if it is possible to adapt this temlates a little for personal needs, or they are being sold only in this exact filling?

Thank you!

Wow! I like your responcive templates way more then this free stuff! I suppose it's better to seek for $ templates then free ones, 'cause the difference is so obvious. May you please tell me if it is possible to adapt this temlates a little for personal needs, or they are being sold only in this exact filling?

Thank you!

I'm in the USA right now I'm selling organic and gourmet coffee and teas, I'm adding bath and body products as well as home decor items.

hi looks like presta forum is becoming a biz center where we meet up B to B as well. well im happy to say i have 3 stores running on presta-shop.

www.nirvanaaromatherapy.com

www.tea-india.co.in/online-tea-shop

www.aromatherapyessentialoils.in