Can you provide me with some feedback?

yourplaything

Hi guys !

Just upgraded to PS 1.5 with a new theme, can you please test out my site and give me any feedback? It is all greatly received, negative or positive.

I am currently aware of one issue, which is the image quality in the product list - I am currently looking for a solutions to this. But can you make me aware of any other issues as well?

Thank you :-)

www.yourplaything.co.uk

Edited by yourplaything (see edit history)

It's a nice website. What I noticed is when you add to cart and the button disables it, the design of the clicked button is strange.

As a side question, I don't understand what the splashes on the background mean. I have a theory though :)

The theme could be more refined instead of using paint splashes and stripe lines as borders around some of the containers. My recommendation is review other adult toy online shops layout and their GUI; you don't always have to go with a dark theme. You can make your adult store cheery and playful as well like Eden Fantasys. ^_^

It's a nice website. What I noticed is when you add to cart and the button disables it, the design of the clicked button is strange.

As a side question, I don't understand what the splashes on the background mean. I have a theory though :)

I have been working on removing the splashes and they have now all been successfully removed and theme edited! And now looking into the add to cart button.

Thank you for your feedback :D

A little warning on the type of store your providing would be handy!

I acutally found the site a little slow to first load, once It finally did load everything was fine. The black banner that contains the product name / titles I would expand 100% its a little short for me on my screen.

The menu hover - The drop down could be red instead of blue or even black so it fits in with the rest of the site? I'm not sure you need the textured background either but that's just me.

On the couples playtime category, if you mouse over the first few products the description pushes the price outside of the container along with the read more so I'm unable to go in and explore that product maybe limiting the amount of characters would be a good idea you done this with the product name but not with the description id make the other way around.

Thats the biggest little niggles I found with the store.

A little warning on the type of store your providing would be handy!

I acutally found the site a little slow to first load, once It finally did load everything was fine. The black banner that contains the product name / titles I would expand 100% its a little short for me on my screen.

The menu hover - The drop down could be red instead of blue or even black so it fits in with the rest of the site? I'm not sure you need the textured background either but that's just me.

On the couples playtime category, if you mouse over the first few products the description pushes the price outside of the container along with the read more so I'm unable to go in and explore that product maybe limiting the amount of characters would be a good idea you done this with the product name but not with the description id make the other way around.

Thats the biggest little niggles I found with the store.

I have sorted most of your recommendations with the menu and product lists, and i have also addressed the speed issue. However i can not see a problem with the black banner containing names of products? What browser are you using please?

Many thanks :-)