Would you like to run your prestashop on autopilot and save time?

Sensi420

HI all,

We are soon going live with our prestashop automation tools.

Want to automate some of the daily boring tasks and boost your traffic at the same time?

Then maybe our service is something for you.

We have been using prestashop for about 5 years now and we know how time consuming it is to run a webshop.That's why we created some softwares to help us cut some corners,boost our traffic and sales.

The first releases is a prestashop bookmarking tool.

Here is a bit of information about it:

-Grabbs your new products

-Multi language grabbing of products

-Shares your products to FB with title and description.

-You can choose to post on any of your pages or your main profile.

-Can auto rewrite the title and description to make it unique.

-Pins photos of your products and adds title and description (Can auto rewrite)

-Retweet you Pins to TW

For future update we plan to add a lot more of bookmarking sites.

We have a lot of more softwares that are almost done such as:

Ads submitters -Grabs your product title,description,price,pictures and post them on ads sites.Also possible to use spinners to rewrite the content.

Social Media Boosters- Get free FB shares,FB Likes,FB Follow,TW,Pins,G+,Traffic,YT Likes,YT Views,YT Sub,Stumb Follow,Linkd Share.(This is offered as bonus with the Bookmarking Tool)

And many more.....

If there is a lot of interesst then we will speed up the conversion of our tools to the public and get some videos & screenshots of the tools.

If the request is high then we will also offer custom tools.

With a custom tool then you can pretty much automate any prestashop task (we allready have a tools that can autopopulate our store with new products from our supplyer,and it rewrites the content so it is unique.)

One cool function is it can also translate the description and title to any language before adding the product to our shop.

The price on the Non custom tools will be low compared to the modules found at prestashop.

If you think this is something for you then please reply in this post so we can see if anyone is intressted.If enough people are intressted we will speed up the development of our website so you guys can start ordering our products and get more information about our products and services.

PS: I need 5 beta testers for the bookmarking tool and traffic booster.

Just leave a reply in this thread and 5 random people will get 1 license of both softwares to test and give feedback.The beta testers will get a free liftime license on both softwares.

Regards,

Logical

Thanks guys!

Can you please state what version of prestashop you are using so i can count and see what version people are using the most.

If there are equal amounts using 1.4 and 1.5 then i will make 2 versions of the software.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update on the tools:

The bookmarking tool is on hold atm,it will be next on the list to finish.

I got a great suggestion from maconl to make a tool and i have been using a lot of time to get it done.

This is a very handy tool and will save a lot of money from buying all them expensive modules to get the job done.

The tool is a prestashop exporter,and can export anything from your shop to most file formats such as .csv and .xml.

There are a lot of modules that does this job but they are expensive and most of them just export it to 1 format and you would need to buy them all to get the right export for the different places you can submitt your products.

One other thing is my tool works on all versions of prestashop so you do not need to buy a ps 1.4 and a 1.5 version.

For now its working on dutch comparison/shopping sites such as Google shopping,beslist and bing shopping etc..

Before this is released i want to add any free comparison/shopping sites in english or any other language i can read.

I have it working on google shopping in any language,and working on bing shopping but i am sure there are a lot of more free sites.

Do any of you have any suggestion to websites where we can send out free product feeds to?

PS:This is not just a product exporter,it is a all in one exporter.

When most modules are added i will add a total export module that can export your whole prestashop.

You can also use this if you have problem with upgrading your shop from 1.4 to 1.5 i know i had a nightmare to do it and it would be really nice to export your customers,products,orders to a fresh 1.5 install.

Regards,

L

• Like 1

• razaro locked this topic