contact form

Actually, other links got the same results. e.g. "cart" link, "log in" link, "my orders" link, etc.

this is my first time to create web site, so maybe I made some mistake.. when I deleted "PrestaShop install folder", I deleted another file or folder ( and to make matters worse, I don't remember that name) from public_html.

but another thing, the front office layout, categories page, products page, some CMS pages edited successfully.

thank you

mmm, just as I thought I was..

If I reinstall prestashop, all of

currently data is also gone? Do you have any idea about save the data what I edited?

and If I reinstall prestashop, the procedure is;

Cpanel file manager> public_html>store(this is prestashop)←delete

is that right?

many thanks

i think that hosting manager installators arent as good solution as they say. You can reach to many thread where customers have got troubles with prestashop from manager installators, like here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/232889-unable-to-install-any-themes-can-anybody-help-please/page__fromsearch__1

i suggest you to upload prestashop installator manually to your FTP and then install it manually also

I want keep my "old" Prestashop data(I already loaded many pictures, articles, etc), so it looks best solution for my cace below;

1. rename current folder

2.install prestashop manually

3.copy the contents from the old folder to the new one

and now I'm in "1". you and some people say use FTP, and other people say use MySQL database wizard when install manually.

What is the difference between using FTP and MySQL?

Do you find is there anything wrong with my solution?

thanks so much for your reply

FTP isnt related to MYSQL they are different services, for different purposes

you should:

0) dump your MYSQL database via phpmyadmin or other database manager

1) rename folder via hosting panel (file manager or something)

2) upload manually prestashop

3) create new database in mysql

4) install prestashop manually using new database (you can try to use old database)

5) copy contents of old prestashop (don't copy core / settings etc. just images!)

6) import old database to new one (don'r forget about changing settings etc.)

hello,

thank you for your reply.

I did dump MySQL, rename the folder, upload prestashop manually, create new database in MySQL, and upload prestashop in new MySQL database, rename admin folder, deleted install folder, but I can't login to back office. and also cannot open "welcome page". why..

manually install is doesn't work in my case(or I made some mistake), so I used blue host>simple scripts>one-click installer.

then finally prestashop is installed and now I can log-in admin back office. but "welcome page" is still doesn't show.

http://www.ebisuya-tokyo.com/store/psadmin/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=10b92c9c5b000c346ca2b7e595c4d37b

http://ebisuya-tokyo.com/store/index.php

thanks

hi,

"welcome page" is shown, but I stuck step 3 - system configuration.

I faced this error message ; Database Server is not found. Please verify the login, password and server fields (DbPDO)

I searched to solve this problem, I find similar case, but I can't solve.

http://ebisuya-tokyo.com/prestashop/install/index.php

my hosting company is bluehost. I installed prestashop 3.5.1.