Create default shop and languages error Loop

Hey guys my name is David i'm new to this forum I was hoping that someone could help me with this problem..

I have searched so long for a solution google/this forum but found nothing that could actually help me..

my set up:

Windows 7 pro service pack 1 (64 bit OS)

MYSQL server hosted on citynetwork.se

Prestashop 1.5.3.1

I was trying to set up prestashop (lastest version provided here)

put all the files in the FTP server get MYSQL host up and everything is perfect Though the installation I go smoothly (it identifies MYSQL server no problems) However when I get to the final step when it starts loading the precent it gets stuck (or stops) at 23% or 25% every single time, Tried to reupload the files to the FTP so many times doesnt help at all I even tried on 1.5.2 version but it's still the same:

It says:

• Create default shop and languages

An error occured during installation...

You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here.

I Have been trying to solve this for days but seems I cannot so frustrating..

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by juicymelon82 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I installed prestashop on my server about 25 times in the last weeks during testing. It always did really well without any errors.

Today I tried to install and it just hangs on 29% Create default shop and languages.

I cant solve it. Reinstalled complete server and tried different languages and database types. a few times it went to 49% but still its not working. Is there some problem with the prestashop api server?

Manage to install on local server so must be my hosting then. But it worked before just fine on same server...

If I only knew what the problem is.

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)

• 2 months later...