Please test my site especially the checkout

shadeso3

• 2 weeks later...

I can't even register on the checkout only has the option for already registered. There are a few alignment issues around the entire site, mouse over on the main menu looks off id adjust either the li mouse over hight or the padding so its more in sitting with the rest of the menu.

cocothecat, I checked what you said and did not see the error you are talking about. Please can you tell me what browser and version you used. Even if you click on the cart link, it takes you to the login page with 2 columns. first one states if you do not have an account, register and create one. And the second option states if you already have an account, login.

If you have a cart with products and you go to the checkout page, the first part states login to your account and below it is another section where the first item you have is a checkbox with a statement asking you to click if you want to create an account.

I will like you to be more specific. Prestashop Support team maintains the site, so for them to fix it, I need to be a bit more specific.

the site is www.shadesofthenile.com

Good Morning,

A beautiful site, your checkout worked perfectly, though I could not afford the delivery cost ($63.29)

The only things I would change are the PayPal, Fedex logos, they are not in keeping to the wonderful design/colour scheme and the alpha ssl logo is not clickable.

Also I would have the links to your magazine open in a new window rather than being totally taken away from the main site.

Any way beautiful site

Paul

Paul, you are fantastic!!!! thank you for the feedback. You are right about the paypal and fedex logos - but why I put them there is that my business is new and people are just getting to know and feel comfortable buying from the site- I will remove and put them somewhere else in a few months time. I am trying to build loyalty and trust for now- so i want people who visit to feel comfortable. I am going to look into the shipping cost again and see whether there is a problem with my configuration. And thanks about the issue with the magazine - I will definitely follow your recommendation - makes lots of sense. Thank you so much once again

Vekia,

I do not know why you are having an error. Maybe you should clear your cache and just type www.shadesofthenile.com

the host is not down and others have been able to view from different locations so I think it might have to be with your computer. thanks