Font size of login and phone number

Hello everyone, it's my first post here!

Where I can change font size of "login" button and phone number in contact block? And where I can set solid or bold style of font in horizontal menu. I am using default theme.

Thanks of help, regards!

you should edit: modules/blockcontactinfo/blockcontactinfo.tpl file:

<!-- MODULE Block contact infos -->
<div id="block_contact_infos">
<h4 class="title_block">{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcontactinfos'}</h4>
<ul>
 {if $blockcontactinfos_company != ''}<li><strong>{$blockcontactinfos_company|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</strong></li>{/if}
 {if $blockcontactinfos_address != ''}<li><pre>{$blockcontactinfos_address|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</pre></li>{/if}
 {if $blockcontactinfos_phone != ''}<li>{l s='Tel:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} {$blockcontactinfos_phone|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</li>{/if}
 {if $blockcontactinfos_email != ''}<li>{l s='Email:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} {mailto address=$blockcontactinfos_email|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8' encode="hex"}</li>{/if}
</ul>
</div>
<!-- /MODULE Block contact infos -->

You can add style="" html tag to <li> element

Remember, that in some cases you need to turn force compilation to on without this any template changes will not be visible.

remember also to turn it off after modifications

I think about blockcontact, but sure, I will change what I want with this solution. Thanks.

But, where I can change font size or style of the buttons on the horizontally bar menu and font size of "Login" button? My customers mostly are over 50y.o., so I want be more friendly for them.

//PL:

może być i odpowiedź w naszym języku dodatkowo ;)

Edited by 2grosiek7 (see edit history)

you must edit css styles of your store (themes/your_theme/css)

add font-size:20px; to:

#header_user_info a {

}

to change menu font size you must edit css styles for blocktopmenu module (modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css)

note, that css files of modules may be overrided in themes/your_theme/module/ directory - if so, you must add changes there

• Like 1