Where can I change text for free shipping?

Who can help me change the text "Free!" that is displayed in the blockcategorie below the shoppingcart? (see picture in att)

I used the module localized shipping but the text for free shipping comes from the standard Prestashop. I can't find the file where I can change this text. Is there anyone who can point me in the exact direction. After a couple of hours opening and searching for 1 word i can't see it anymore.

Kind regards in advance.

post-425731-0-50263200-1363185831_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Please do not make any changes directly in tpl file due to translations. You can change it directly in your back office. Go to Localization -> translations and then choose front office translate or translate of installed modules.

This way is easier and you will not mess up code of tpl files.

Cao

• 1 year later...

I searched for a LONG time on this one and so many people have so many different solutions (many very complicated and many that just don't work at all). But the end solution for my 1.5.6 installation (and by the way, I cannot imagine it being any different for any other versions because these two areas haven't changed all that much from version to version) was to just edit the actual displayed text for the visitor scenario (before they create an account or log in). You can do that both the drop-down cart block as well as the shopping cart page.

1. Edit: themes/theme-name/modules/blockcart/blockcart.tpl
    - Just search for "Free Shipping!" and rename it to "To be determined..."
2. Edit: themes/theme-name/shopping-cart.tpl

This is the perfect solution because once your customer logs in or creates an account, it will automatically set the shipping costs for them (overwriting the "To be determined" message with the ACTUAL shipping quote).

• 3 years later...
On 20-8-2014 at 1:01 PM, beyondscarface said:

I searched for a LONG time on this one and so many people have so many different solutions (many very complicated and many that just don't work at all). But the end solution for my 1.5.6 installation (and by the way, I cannot imagine it being any different for any other versions because these two areas haven't changed all that much from version to version) was to just edit the actual displayed text for the visitor scenario (before they create an account or log in). You can do that both the drop-down cart block as well as the shopping cart page.

1. Edit: themes/theme-name/modules/blockcart/blockcart.tpl
2. Edit: themes/theme-name/shopping-cart.tpl

This is the perfect solution because once your customer logs in or creates an account, it will automatically set the shipping costs for them (overwriting the "To be determined" message with the ACTUAL shipping quote).

Do you have a fix for PrestaShop 1.7.2.4?
I have the same issue, but on a different version.... :(

And I have also been searching for ages for this...

• 4 months later...