changing block informations

Hello,

as I wrote in the topic I'd like to change the block informations.

In particular I'd like to delete the link that in italian is "I NOSTRI NEGOZI" and that translated is "OUR SHOPS", I saw that the other info could be deleted and modified in BO- preferencers-CMS, but "OUR SHOPS" is not there.

I saw also in the hook position but I haven't the link OUR SHOPS there, so I don't know how to do.

Thank so much for your help.

Ciao

Fabrizio

Hello,

as I wrote in the topic I'd like to change the block informations.

In particular I'd like to delete the link that in italian is "I NOSTRI NEGOZI" and that translated is "OUR SHOPS", I saw that the other info could be deleted and modified in BO- preferencers-CMS, but "OUR SHOPS" is not there.

I saw also in the hook position but I haven't the link OUR SHOPS there, so I don't know how to do.

Thank so much for your help.

Ciao

Fabrizio

about which block you're talking about? Can you provide a screenshot? I know many information blocks ;)

regards

I talked about the one in the left column, where is indicated (about us, privacy policy, shipping, etc..).

I solved to delete OUR SHOPS in this section in the back office, then modules and then configure BLOCK CMS, inside this modifying the left colum and unchecked "show our shops".

Thanks