Copied Content

Could you please give more detail on what you are trying to find.Other than that

One issue I had noticed is under the top Image Pagination, it's showing the second image on load in place of numbers for 2-3 sec's

Site Loading speed is slow

Hi thanks for the reply, I am not sure what you mean by 'top Image Pagination', can you send a screenshot? Basically I think my staff may have been lazy and copy and pasted some material from Wikipedia, I just want to check to see if my site has any copied content, and if Google are penalizing me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, I wouldnt worry about the theme being the same its no doubt picked up the same folder structure within the html, its mainly the content you should be worried about. However having a site that's different from all the rest is always going to be a bonus in my opinion.

• Like 1

Nope, I wouldnt worry about the theme being the same its no doubt picked up the same folder structure within the html, its mainly the content you should be worried about. However having a site that's different from all the rest is always going to be a bonus in my opinion.

Good, actually the only copied content was where I copied the home page details onto my Linkedin company page, so I already have solved this, thanks very much.