faunderis

favoriteproduct module translation

Favoriteproduct module translation. Not everything is tranlslated. I need code to translate My favorite productsjn the bottom of the page and Add this product to my favorites in the products page. Maybe someone know how to write?

<?php
global $_MODULE;
$_MODULE = array();
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts_c249aeb21294d5e97598462b550e73eb'] = 'Patinkančios prekės';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts-account_0b3db27bc15f682e92ff250ebb167d4b'] = 'Atgal į mano paskyrą';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts-account_d95cf4ab2cbf1dfb63f066b50558b07d'] = 'Mano paskyra';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts_ca4857eef17c282ca5633f90accc8de6'] = 'Rodyti labiausiai patinkančias prekes';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts-account_0b3db27bc15f682e92ff250ebb167d4b'] = 'Atgal į paskyrą';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts-account_d95cf4ab2cbf1dfb63f066b50558b07d'] = 'Mano paskyra';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts-account_a34e0796b9c15d09300f67d972379722'] = 'Mano mėgstamiausios prekės';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts-account_e2233f8a7cec20324ed48bc32ec98a5d'] = 'Nėra patinkančių prekių';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>favoriteproducts-extra_84934524b3493305f6faf3074258b512'] = 'Pašalinti iš patinkančių prekių sąrašo ';

gfg.jpg

Edited by faunderis (see edit history)

you use translation feature in your prestashop back office (localization -> translations) or you translated in in files (attached screenshot)

you use translation feature in your prestashop back office (localization -> translations) or you translated in in files (attached screenshot)

I translated everything to LT language, but i can't translate

[u]Add this product to my favorites[/u] and [u]My favorite products[/u]

, because i can't find code in favoriteproduct -> translation. I need this code to translate to my language.

$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>............................................................'] = '[u]Add this product to my favorites[/u]';
$_MODULE['<{favoriteproducts}prestashop>.............................................................'] = '[u]My favorite products[/u] ';

Edited by faunderis (see edit history)

Hi faunderis,

I also had this problem when upgrading to 1.5.4 and I found the solution:

The string "My favorite products" was changed in 1.5.4 (why??) to "My favorite products." A point after the last s. This breaks the translation codes as that is based on a checksum of the string to be translated.

The checksums are:

My favorite products. e5090b68524b1bbfd7983bfa9500b7c9

My favorite products a34e0796b9c15d09300f67d972379722

So what I did was to change the MD5 sum in my translation file. A other alternative would be to change the string in the .tpl files, i.e. remove the point. But then you would get problems with future updates.

I guess it's the same for other strings in the same file, haven't checked yet,

I used a MD5 calulator at http://atutility.com...-md5-calculator to get new checksums. I also saw that the PS language files for 1.5.4 (swedish) was updated with the new checksums.

//E

Edited by Eggmond (see edit history)

After adjusting translations have to remember to turn off the local cache, or delete files. / Cache / smarty / cache. Unlike the English version of "My favorite products" will continue to appear in the footer of the page.