Combinations Select Dropdown Strange Behavior

Hi guys,

I'v migrated a Prestashop (1.5.2) from Virtuemart and we noticed that some products from a specific category are not working properly. In fact, the combinations dropdown changes in an unexpected way.

Example:

• I have 2 attributes: Medidas (Size) and Griferia (Taps)
  • I select the value "Monomando LoftTres" and the URL stays "#/-/-".
  • The value automatically changes to "Monomando LexTres" and the URL changes to "#/lavabos_griferia-monomando_lofttres/-"

In fact, all the attributes work in a strange way, like the JS is failing and changes the values and even, sometimes, changes the select value from another attribute (like if you change color, it also changes size).

I deleted the product and created a new one with only two attributes. It still works strange.

This is a test product where you can play with the attributes and see what happens.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

thanks for replying.

I've seen that many complain of it, but nobody has a solution.

I started to make my website 3 months, every time I solve a problem that always appearing on another. I'm thinking it would be better to pay someone to do the website.

can visit my website: mandabocas.com all items have this error.

tomerg3 really like your addon for prestashop png image with layered and that solves the problem quantities of attributes but as I bought the module colorize no have money to purchase your module for now but I'm thinking of buying here about 2 months. You do not have a demo version installed with access to backoffice to test and see if it do everything I want?

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem and I found the solution.

You should add a url in the attributes and values catalog, for every attribute.

The problem was that the values have used the same url. That saved my day!

URL:

Specific URL format in block layered generation

2.jpg

Edited by hellykun (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...