Modules/Theme question

I'm completely new to prestashop, last night I tested a free theme and got it to work, I uploaded the theme files via FTP and then just selected the main theme and saved through prestashop, My question is, prestashop came with pre-installed modules right? Do i Have to delete/disable certain modules that came preinstalled to not interfere with me new theme?

Also, this is the template I'm testing with

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/212875-free-template-for-prestashop-15x-from-omegatheme-ot-digitalbox/

this is my site containing the theme

flashcigs.com

my site is showing everything out of place.

Also the theme zip came with a module folder and theme folder, but in the theme folder there's a subcategory, named modules as well. Do I only move the main module folder into prestashops module folder and leave the themes sub module folder alone. Any insight / helpful links are greatly appreciated, thanks.

some themes should be installed using the theme installer in order to automatically activate / deactivated the modules.

Your new theme comes with some modules itself. Some other may need to be disabled but this info should be already in the theme documentation.

Doesn't the theme explain how to install it?