Paymentsense - Not Returning To Shop After Payment Is Taken

Hi all,

I am using the paymentsense module (http://developers.pa....uk/prestashop/) with Presashop 1.5.3.1.

Everything is working fine and the payments are taken, but the problem occurs when the Paymentsense form is meant to redirect the user back to my store. Nothing happens. I just see the message that the payment has been authorised and the system gets stuck on this page.

Here is the error that paymentsense have emailed to me:

Hello,

You are receiving this email as an error occurred whilst processing a payment using our hosted payment form solution. We were unable to successfully deliver the transaction result to your system. This could have been caused by a network problem (e.g. a connection timeout), or an error occurring on your ServerResultURL page. Please see the end of this email for more details about this error.

As this error happened after the transaction was processed, we suppressed it from the customer, and displayed the transaction result to them on our system.

Here is the result of this transaction:

StatusCode: 0

CrossReference: ******

OrderID: 20130306-161015~18

Amount : **** GBP

We recommend that you log into the MMS (https://mms.paymentsensegateway.com)

and verify the result against our record of the transaction in the transaction history page.

Thank You,

PaymentSense

-------------------------------------------------------

Additional detailed information relating to this error:

ERROR 13326: Couldn't speak to ServerResultURL [http:/www.mydomain.com/shop/modules/ps_paymentsense/callback.php].

Full Error Details: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Vary: Host,Accept-Encoding

X-UA-Compatible: IE=Edge,chrome=1

X-FRAME-OPTIONS: SAMEORIGIN

Connection: close

Content-Length: 0

Cache-Control: no-transform

Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:11:39 GMT

Expires: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:11:39 GMT

Server: Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5

mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.19

So it looks like there is a problem with the ServerResultURL . If I go directly to the page http:/www.mydomain.com/shop/modules/ps_paymentsense/callback.php on my site I get the message StatusCode=30&Message=Hashes did not match -so at least the page is there and it is working as it states the SHA-1 Hash isn't correct.

If anyone could help me to pinpoint why this is happening I would be very grateful. I'm pretty competent at PHP and smarty, so if anyone has come across this before and knows which files need editing please let me know.

At first I thought it might be something to do with permissions, or maybe something in the config files.

Kind regards

Jp

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi

I'm having a real problem with the latest PaymentSense module in PS 1.6. Customers are paying for orders but PaymentSense isn't redirecting back to my site so the order doesn't complete in my shop. I'm having to manually link orders and apologise to confused customers. I'm waiting for PaymentSense to come back to me but wondered if anyone else has this issue.

What I really want is a better shopping experience where customers aren't redirected to an external payment page. The way PaymentSense works seems so 90's by design. I was using BrainTree's Drop-In UI (uses an iFrame) and that worked perfectly but unfortunately their rates are appalling. It's baffling that PaymentSense don't offer their own streamlined iFrame experience.

So my question is whether any module developers out there has considered writing their own PaymentSense module (show them how it should be done). I believe that tomerg3 wrote a module for earlier version of PS so perhaps an update is in order? :)

Cheers

Nick

Edited by n_s_simpson (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi People, sorry to resurrect this thread.

Would Bellini or tomerg3 consider creating a module for PaymentSense to keep customers on my site (iFrame integration?), allow customers to try another card rather than the order simply failing and therefore forcing the customer to recreate their basket, show the result of the address checking on the card, provide a way to do a part/full refund within Prestashop, etc?

PaymentSense's rates are great but I'm amazed that customers aren't put off by their inferior systems. Perhaps the Bellini & Braintree experience has spoiled me and my expectations are now higher than they should be.

What you you people think? Should I expect these features from my payment integration or not?

Cheers

Nick

• 3 years later...
On 10/2/2020 at 4:10 AM, Paul_gpvr said:

A PaymentSense module would be great.

Payment sense is really taking off in the UK again, is there anything anyone can do? I've used Tomer's sagepay module for years.  Just need the PaymentSense equivalent.

Check with them if they support an Authorize.net emulator, if the answer is yes, you should be able to use our Authorize.net module with PaymentSense.