Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

 

I'm in the processes of setting up my shop at the moment and was wondering if anyone can help with a query I have about payment.

 

Basically, I am planning to take 18% of every sale for myself, with the remaining 82% going straight to the brand who is supplying the product. Is there any way we can set this payment method up? Or do we just have to invoice?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More