Hello,

I have my test site all finished and I want it to go live. I have set up my hosting with my web hosting company. I tried uploading all the files using Dreamweaver, but it did not seem to work. What do I need to do to go live? Please help

Hello stacey171, it is possible that the files did not transfer correctly. Are you sure you are using the correct credentials to connect to your hosting provider?

Dreamweaver should definitely work but also you may want to try Filezilla.

Is there anything I need to do other then just uploading the files? Thats what I did and it did not seem to do anything

I uploaded it to my server in the public folder. That is how I have done it for all my other sites. And I tested the server and it worked fine.

Actually, from Dreamweaver you cannot view permissions (I think) I know you can easily view and change permissions from Filezilla. Maybe you should try that out.

I just uploaded everything through Filezilla and checked the permissions. Everything looks good. Any other suggestions? Anyone?

thanks for all the help everyone. I called my ISP and it turns out it was a problem on their end. Thanks guys for the help