Piwik Reports

I use piwik on a couple of the sites I manage, I remember reading somewhere that there is a plugin for Prestashop, but I haven't actually laid eyes on it. Let me ask though, is there any reason that you prefer it to google analytics?

no there is no specific reason for it. just happend that way, but i simple removed all google code from tje header.tpl in the google module and put in the piwik code instead, sofar it seems to work :D

Cool, I am a stat hound, I love looking at stats and trying to figure out patterns and why, so I use it along with ga and awstats with some of my clients. Prestashop really does need a module in the stock install that will let you put code in the head of the document.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

PIWIK and HMTL CODE modules were available till version 1.4 !! (AND some others too!!)

It seems to me that prestashops not wants FREE moduls out there anymore - BETTER GET PAID is their new slogan I think, starting since V. 1.5.x !!

I really love prestashop, but with their new concept to make EVERYTHING payable I am starting to search for another system, presta is GREAT, but with the most modules you would need OR want to modify your shopsystem IT´S MORE EXPENSIVE THEN A PAID SYSTEM !!! CHECK IT OUT FOLKS !!!